Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
2D Platform Spriters Needed!
Introduction: I am making a game about elements in a fantasy medieval world, but whats original about my game is that you can only use elements from around you and you cant create them, so fire needs to be taken from say a torch and etc...
The elements I'm thinking about are Earth, Fire, and Water
I plan this game to be more about the storyline rather than the gameplay so it will be a short but sweet game with simple gameplay, good graphics, good sounds, and a great story. At least I am hoping for all that Big Grin
I will make graphics myself but I will also be focusing on story and game and sound plus my skills are sorta limited but i will probably do alot of background items
A lot of stuff should have this sort of insignia of a trinity of water, earth, and fire that will look like
0---0 first 0=water and the second 0=fire
. \ /
.. 0 last 0 = earth

Style: Cartoony/Detailed, if you want an idea of what I was thinking to make it like cartoony/detailed make it sort of cartoony but still detailed and realistic-looking.
here is a forum i already posted on. It has my entire list of things that i keep adding onto.
http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=483524

heres a very very very basic version of the element combat (the game is more complicated now)
http://www.mediafire...jem38lx5v3ajxvo

I mainly need a character template and i can even animate some of the stuff myself but im not that great plus i have alot of other things to do.

Credit will be given
If you want to be a main spriter contact me at [email protected]
or skype me at "jdfrancis"
Thanked by:
This is a request.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Why is this forum still open to people with less than 20 posts

I thought we agreed we were going to do that
Thanked by: Maxpphire
it was originally posted in game dev, and then moved here because request
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
oh ok

my question still stands
Thanked by:
I moved the thread here. I knew about the 20 posts thing, but I didn't notice the detail that moved topics can be irregular, locking it
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: