Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Would you prefer it if it linked to the Models Resource Sections instead?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
50.00%
4 50.00%
No.
12.50%
1 12.50%
I don't care.
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

About The Link to Community on TMR
Burger 
Hey there I didn't know what better place to put this so I chose to put it here. On The Models Resource pages there is a link that says "Community". This is great and all and it works fine as is. But it takes you to the whole forum. And not just the Models Resource Community.

I personally think it'd be better if it linked to the models resource section of the forum where you can see all sub sections relating to the models resource. The same probably could be applied to sounds, textures, ect.

It's just as easy to get to the rest of the forum by clicking the link at the top of each thread or by just clicking the banner.

I just think it'd make more sense to link to the category personally.
Thanked by:
It'd probably make a bit more sense. At the very least, right now you can minimize the sections you don't want to see whenever you visit the site by clicking the minimize button on the top right corner of the section.

[Image: minimizef.png]
Thanked by:
what i don't understand is that the Comunnity button dose'nt exist on the rest of the site...i has to click on models resorece first then community..and my internet is slow and i has to wait for all the buttons to load...AGAIn.
Thanked by:
Sorry about that. Its just one of those things on it that's still broken. Its not something I can fix so I'd suggesst putting it in the errors thread.

You can bookmark the main forum page though to get here faster.
Thanked by:
Well it's not exactly a link to only this portion of the forum but my goodness we're blue now. [Image: axella.gif]
Thanked by:
Yep, its a little off from the site's color, but its awesome.
Thanked by: