Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mushroom Hedgehog says hello!
Wink 
Hello, I came up with this name a few years back and I have been using it as a username ever since I signed up for random stuff like this forum. I was amazed looking at the fact thinking TSR couldn't get beter, that is until I noticed you had a forum. I came here to make a few online friends and to receive help on making a online game. I am making a remake of Smash Bros. that includes characters you can't imagine would ever make it in. But that's another story. As you may have noticed, I am a huge fan of animated cartoons, and many famous video games such as Super Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Pac-Man. I look forward to having a great time on here, with all of you.
I can't decide if I'm better off doing barrel rolls or getting arrows to the knee.
[Image: display.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: ComradeFaceIconBig.gif]hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

welcome?
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
Thanked by:
Welcome be sure to read the rules and stuff so you know what you are doing~
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I like how I read the OPs post, thought he wouldn't last very long, and then saw he already had a 10% warn after only 2 posts

I'm A Fucking Psychic
Thanked by: Gors
Hi Mushroom Hedge! What A coincidence! Though I'd just like to warn you though, this place isn't like "youknowwhatbros.org" forums, so be careful, cool, and read the rules!

EDIT: Oh whoops! I didn't really bump this right? I hope.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
yes you did.

Nice Jorb there icesterrrr
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: