Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Circulatory System Overhaul
At this point in my life, I've pretty much grown out of this community. Joking around with everybody and moderating this forum just isn't as fun as it previously was.

In the time that I've spent moderating here, I've seen some great times, had some enjoyable topics with fellow members here, met some pretty neat people, and dealt with jackasses, and not once did I complain about it, because I loved being a help to a community I enjoyed being active in.

Unfortunately... I'm not very happy with the way the community has been going lately. This has nothing to do with what recently happened in Spamhaul-- I have felt this way for a long, long time.

Being unprofessional is starting to lose its charm for me now. I'm at that point where the one thing that I want to do more than anything is get PxC started as an official game dev and start making revenue and expanding on the community and the concept itself, and completing Fate's Mirror and some of our other projects. That's all. I want to prove to everybody that I can do it, because I know that I can.

I've hit a roadblock in my life right now. I don't know when I'll get out of it, but I know that the only way I can get out of it is to abandon my primary distractions that are hampering on my productivity. Unfortunately, tSR is one of them. Maybe "abandon" is the wrong word, but oh well.

For the past few months, my productivity has been slipping. And I don't mean "oops I missed a day of work oh well no big deal," I mean "wow I have not been doing SHIT for days and then i do one or two things, then go back to not doing shit." Maybe it's depression. Maybe it's a lack of inspiration. Maybe I'm just really sick right now. Who knows. The only thing I truly know is that I just want to get better. I can be so much more than I am right now. I feel like all I've really done for the past few months is let everybody that I know down-- even when I know I haven't.

My life is really unstable right now. And honestly, the only thing I want is a vacation from everything. However, that's about as likely as a new God Hand, so I have to work with what I have at the moment. It's not my choice, but I have to live with it.

It was fun, but my time here has passed for now. I'll be on PxC or assorted messengers if you need me-- but don't expect me to be on tSR very much. I'll be lurking and posting once in a while if anything.

Farewell. I'll miss you all.

Life is good again, hi.
Thanked by: Gors, Josiah, Iceman404
*hand in chest* Good bye, mr. Tyvon.

I'm really sorry you feel bad and all, and need to go. I... Heck, I can't even express myself.

Just do what you think it's right, man. I wish you the best.

[Image: manly_tears.jpg]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Well, good luck with your life.
You will be missed
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Alpha Six
Since I haven't been here but a week, I can't say I know you all that well. However, that being said I can tell it won't be the same without you around here. Ah, but what can I say but follow the path you feel you need to take.

Farewell and Good Luck.
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
[Image: windowslivewriterperson.gif]
a legend...a man among men......ull be missed......big von Cry

I'm at a loss for words. Gonna miss you man, you're gone of the reasons I stuck around for so long. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out on Skype or whatever - and get a few games of Blazblue in.

Come visit every once in a while, alright?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
i figure tyvonus will be kinda like the guy who shows up now and then, but doesn't really post unless there's something really interesting, etc. kinda like nystre

i shall miss having you on the mod team, mr. best mod ever *salutes*

i will see you at pxc and msn and skype and the like!!
'tis a sad day, in the land of tSR
a giant has fallen.

we'll miss you, tyvon Sad

(protip: everyone start posting on pXc again, kthx. I haven't worked on my old shmup engine in forever and i need to get back on that)
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen!

Sad

good luck getting your life back together.
Bye, Tyvon. You were a fantastic moderator, and you'll definitely be missed by me and the rest of the community. I wish you well with your problems, and hope you'll eventually move past this roadblock in your life.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
and you are as dear a friend as any. u_u
have fun in the next stage of your life/career. Smile
i dont think there is a single person who posts around here who isnt gonna miss u
[Image: tumblr_lbmz8gVkvC1qcyzauo1_500.gif]
later tyvon
Sad

[Image: bangbang.png]

Bang.
I'm sure you can still pop in here and there.

Bye Tyvon! Very Sad

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow.
However, that parting need not last forever...
Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...
That is up to you."

I still go to PixelCore, so I suppose I'll see you there! I gotta start being more active there, actually..
Thanked by: Alpha Six, Kitsu