Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shake What Yo Mama Gave Ya (tSndR 08/06/10)
Evening ladies and gentlemen; and sorry for the delay. Once again I bring you some fresh Effects to sample and use how you will. We now have over 300 submissions! Isn't that something? Thank you to all the people who have contributed so far (especially people who don't have their submissions up yet - thanks for your patience).

I'm off to go and blast Legend of Zelda remixes at full blast out of my window; possibly starting an awesome party in the street.

Stay Cool!

Oh, and as a side note, can someone help me out with a few things?
- There are a few submissions by Magic Maker that i've had for a while, but haven't uploaded. That's because they contain large soundpacks of character voices; but the folders aren't labeled; and I'm not familar enough with the games in question to label them myself.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=13306
The uploads labeled as 'massive packages' are the ones I've not uploaded. Anyone who can look into this for me I'd be greatly thankful to. Possible reward of internet blowjobs.

- The Kohan 2 rip that I've uploaded today isn't a game I've played, and I'm not entirely sure if the uploads are organised as they should be (Especially that 'factions' subgroup). Can anyone verify it for me? thx. Heart
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: Ton