Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Art] I'm making Paint.NET Drawings
Big Grin 
Okay here's my first one:
[Image: megurinelukaaacompariso.png]

[Image: megurinelukaaa.png]

It's Vocaloid 03 "Megurine Luka" and she defines beautiful! Shy
She's a computer synthesized voice that talks and sings. Here's what she sounds like (English):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0vVCrgOIzc

Comments? Criticism? Question
[Image: redhatihi.png]
Thanked by:
If you are going to trace something, at least trace everything that gives it detail like that ribbon design near her neck, that jewel/pendant thing there as well.

Where is the shading?

Also, shouldn't that white triangle on her headset at least be filled with blue instead of white? Oh and that control device on her arm has one too many small buttons.
好love好
ref=Comrade>/Bk/C2B/Gors,1,2//Sploder/
ref=Nindo>/Apk/Bk/Green//unno/
misc>/Diogalesu/
[Image: fFrame1Big.gif][Image: Frame1Big.gif]
[devart]
Thanked by:
It's horrible.

First off don't trace, second off learn the basics of drawing things. (You know like drawing a straight line or a ciricle or things like that.)
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: PJAMA
damn

You've stooped this low. At least you were making original artwork before.

Never, ever trace. It requires virtually no skill, so it's very easy to do. Anybody without talent can trace well.

I think you're better off drawing your own stuff. Look in the Art Resource thread, it will help you out tremendously.
NOPE.
Thanked by: Baegal, Maxpphire, JackMan
Thanks for the advice guys. This is the last time I'll ever trace here. I was originally going to make a bathing suit version of her, but I figured that would be too sexy so I made a traced clothed version. But one last thing:

[Image: megurinelukaaa16color.png]

I did a 16-color version in Windows 3.1 with DOSBox.
Thanked by:
tl;dr

PJAMA- look i made something beautiful

Innocence- no shit stop tracing tracing is for dumbs

PJAMA- ok ok will never do this again btw here's a colorfucked version of the trace
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Baegal, Gwen, Iceman404, Maxpphire
(08-02-2010, 07:39 AM)Gors Wrote: tl:dr

PJAMA- look i made something beautiful

Innocence- no shit stop tracing tracing is for dumbs

PJAMA- ok ok will never do this again btw here's a colorfucked version of the trace

Colorfucked? That's Windows 3.1's default color pallete. I can't help it if DOSBox doesn't utilize full color in Windows 3.1
Thanked by:
what I meant is that there's no reason to continue changing something that is bad, unless you're improving it.

also

Quote:Don't ask me to shade. because I won't

good bye
Thanked by: Nindo, Iceman404
Pjama, please don't take this as a personal insult. I like how we share the same interests, but I need to get this off my back.

You seriously need to put more effort into your artwork.

I remember you posting your MSpaint artwork at MFGG's arts board. I saw the criticism, but I also noticed that you never really addressed them. For example, your lines were extremely shaky. You never bothered to find a program with a pen tool (like photoshop), which can allow you to draw clean lines without using a tablet. You promised that you would "improve" but you never did. Your newer artwork was just as shaky as your old pictures. In the end, you got banned from MFGG and you got nothing out of it

Then I saw you post your barely-edited youtube poops at youchew's poop showcase board. I've seen the critics there too, but I've never seen you reply to them. The topics died without your feedback, so they were worthless for you

Now you're posting a half-assed trace (out of all things). Why did you make her smile? The original picture had her frowning. You didn't even bother to draw her pendant. In your recolor, you forgot to recolor the piece of skin between her left (our right) eye and her bangs. It shows that you didn't even bother to double-check it for obvious errors before you posted it online.

Have you spent more than 15 minutes in any of your drawings? They just reek of careless sloppiness. Try to work on something for at least an hour next time. And please, please, PLEASE draw original artwork from now on
NOPE.
Quote:And please, please, PLEASE draw original artwork from now on

So does that mean he's going to be banned here too? Because I'm more than certain that he'll continue shitting and stepping on his own shit
Thanked by:
since this thread has turned to shit anyway,

pjama that downrep was unwarranted.
I was DEFENDING that vector you made. I said the colors and shading needed work, but the lineart was fine.
When did I call it shit?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Iceman404
'oh sorry vipershark i thought that since you didnt blindly praise my work you said it was shit'
Thanked by:
i'm never drawing again. Sad
Thanked by: GrooveMan.exe
the problem isn't that you draw bad

your ability to accept criticism and adress the flaws is the biggest problem though
Thanked by: Baegal, Maxpphire, Iceman404
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not here.

The trace is so off compared to the original that I can't tell if you're joking or just blind/stupid.
I want to be nice and be helpful and everything, but I don't even know how to respond to this.

Plus the "never drawing again" doesn't help.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Gors, Iceman404