Well....this is the first time i ever ripped textures....:

Majora's Mask Game Icon:
[Image: n64lozmajorasmask.png]

Ocarina of Time Textures:
[Image: gibdoicon.png] [Image: gossipstoneicon.png]

Majora's Mask Textures:
[Image: moonicon.png] [Image: terminaclockicon.png]
[Image: banner-1.gif]
[Image: Boo-1.gif][Image: BooAnimation.gif][Image: Boo-1.gif][Image: BooAnimation.gif][Image: Boo-1.gif][Image: BooAnimation.gif]
Thanked by: Ultimecia
That is awesome! So will you be able to rip the masks the same way?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(07-25-2010, 08:29 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: That is awesome! So will you be able to rip the masks the same way?

Yeah,but i still kinda dont understand how to use the the texture ripping pulgin that i have :/ i tried ripping the texture of enemies,but their texture doesnt show up,just some of the area's texture and link's face texture,i use Rice's Video Plugin for Project 64.
[Image: Boo-1.gif][Image: BooAnimation.gif][Image: Boo-1.gif][Image: BooAnimation.gif][Image: Boo-1.gif][Image: BooAnimation.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-25-2010, 10:29 PM)Nintendofreak1O6 Wrote:
(07-25-2010, 08:29 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: That is awesome! So will you be able to rip the masks the same way?

Yeah,but i still kinda dont understand how to use the the texture ripping pulgin that i have :/ i tried ripping the texture of enemies,but their texture doesnt show up,just some of the area's texture and link's face texture,i use Rice's Video Plugin for Project 64.
Yes I have the same problem.
I like rip these game but if you have begun.
Thanked by:
How I should classify the moon? So far it's under Misc.

I use the same plug-in but never tried those.
Maybe you guys can try glintercept?
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
not alot,but i ripped gibdos,gossip stone,and termina clock textures now,ill rip more textures later
Thanked by: Ultimecia