Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] - Conquer all Time
Conquer all Time is an MMORPG in progress. The idea is you start out in the future and are able to travel back to other times for adventure and profit. We have a very stable server, and a working client. All we really need now is some more features and a lot of pixel art =) Here are some screenshots of what we have right now:

[Image: fishing.jpg][Image: gettinghit.jpg]

Here is some of the pixel art that we need, and everything should be a multiple of 32x32 pixels:

Enemies:

Light Armed Guard
Medium Armed Guard
Heavy Armed Guard
Random common animals

Items:

Different Pickaxes
Lightning Infused Swords (of many sizes)
Lightning Resistant Armor
Logs

NPCs (should have 12 frames of motion, 3 each direction):

many different NPCs, if you make it we will find a place for it

Graphics Specifications:
use as many colors as you want for the sprites.
black outline seems best

You could just make one of those that we need listed, or you could do a couple, any that anyone does is helpful =)
Unfortunately we cannot pay at the moment

Information about the game:
*you start in the future and are able to time travel to the past
*the game takes place on Earth
*right now the future doesn't look too futuristic but we are trying to work on that
*here is a picture of the current world map:[Image: august72010.jpg]

NEW THINGS THAT ARE NEEDEVery Sad

daggers, swords, long-swords, and scmitars of these metals:
Netite: R:126 G:73 B: 30
Aretite: R: 126 G:113 B:103
Eimorite: R:160 G:122 G: 31

also ones that are lightning infused

Please post if your interested =)
Thanked by:
(07-23-2010, 04:01 PM)nickthecoder Wrote: Conquer all Time is an epic MMORPG in progress

literally stopped reading right here.

You're not going to get /good/ spriting help for free (which i assume is why you're posting this on tsr, it's why everyone else does) if you act you're hot shit.
Any art style specifications?
Thanked by:
No specific specifications, we just need art right now, anything we can get we will be satisfied with. As for SengirDev, I beleive people will help with my project if they like the game idea or if they think it has a future. I have worked on this project for a very long time, and I think it has a chance for profitability.
Thanked by:
can i play whats currently done
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
You should probably show the working client itself, people will be more inclined to work with you if they have concrete proof it exists.
Thanked by:
(a) What file type are you saving your images as?
(b) Are you designing the people on a 32x64 plot? They are taller than 32px high.
© Finished two 32x32 pickaxes. A basic metal one and a fire-endowed one (what better tool to chisel through ice?).
(d) Art work currently created and to be created is rather simplistic. I might revamp the work once I see how the project is going.
Thanked by: nickthecoder
Sounds great! Images are PNG format, people can be any height, just 32 px width, and as for d) that is fine =)

you can play the game at conqueralltime.servegame.com, unfortunately it is a download game fir now
Thanked by:
All I get is this batch file: "java -jar stendhal-0.01.jar"

I don't have stendhal-0.01.jar.

edit: this is made with java :/
I hate java.
Thanked by:
It's inside the zip hidden, you have to wait for it to load, and yes it is java
Thanked by:
I clicked the batch file literally 20 minutes ago and nothing has happened yet, You sure it's there?
Thanked by:
Positive, that's strange
Thanked by:
eww

java
Thanked by: Sengir, DioShiba, Vipershark
Oh. I didn't have Java installed. Fixed the problem.
Screenshots ahoy!
[Image: Screenshot3.png]
Wow, that background image is really stretched. Find something that's native resolution. That looks to be 640x480, so pretty much anything here should do:
http://www.google.com/images?client=fire...80&bih=817

[Image: Screenshot1-1.png]
Hmm... I appear to be a dark-skinned Sephiroth.

[Image: Screenshot4.png]
Oh, wait. You can customize your character.

[Image: Screenshot5.png]
I appear to be the only one here.

Things I noted:
-Graphics obviously need work. But that's why you're here, right?
-Double-clicking equipment in your inventory should equip it.
-Eventually, equipment should actually show up on your character instead of just having them be customizable to have armor and stuff. You should basically only be abl to customize the body and starting equipment, but everything else should only be shown through gained items.
-Hovering over items and equipment should pop up a description and stats of the item.

I eventually got this error:
[Image: Screenshot2-2.png]
What was that?
Thanked by:
OK, I will get a new opening pic, a tutorial tells you that you can change your outfit after about 10-20 minutes, the game came out last week, so nobody knows about it, and our server is a little dumb right now, so it disconnects some people.
Thanked by: