Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
super mario band stage
i took a couple of days a while back to make a band stage for super mario, after seeing a music video using mario sprites. they didnt have much of a stage, so i took it upon myself to construct one, using sprites from this website. ( THANK YOU ALL OF THOSE WHO POSTED THE SPRITES I USED> )
i will post it as soon as i transfer it to my laptop, this is my first attempt at any kind of sprite, so please rate it fairly. thank you.
[Image: 72e502c454a186f2a3d5f135f3d3dfed.jpg]
here is the image, it is still in the rough, so please give me suggestions on how i can improve it.
[Image: flamesternewsignature.jpg]
If I laugh any harder then this I think my blood pressure will rise to the point my heart will explode.

thanks OP, next time when you do something like this warn us so we don't laugh at things like this.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
i don't get this. we don't rate here.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Soda just came out of my nose, OP. Now my keyboard's wrecked and sticky. Thanks a whole fucking lot.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
(07-22-2010, 05:04 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: i don't get this. we don't rate here.

it's quite simple really

New OP + Shitty pixelart

it all fits in like a perfect puzzle
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
i am seriously new here, i am fourteen, and what i meant by rate was, IN YOUR OWN MIND, base it on how new i am to the spriting stuff. never done it before, and i made this in two or three days of work, not hard work, but work. and i seriously need to know how to make it better, i think the way the pixels look is because of how i saved it. thank you diogalesu for pointing that out. i will fix that.
and who is OP???
Thanked by: DioShiba, Gors
at least it was posted in the correct forum
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-23-2010, 12:34 PM)FLAMESTERART Wrote: i am fourteen

Is it even possible for someone this age to be this stupid.

Seriously.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: Mabelma, Gwen, Maxpphire, DioShiba
(07-23-2010, 12:34 PM)FLAMESTERART Wrote: and who is OP???

the user that made this thread.

that would be you in this case, thank god this was moved.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: FLAMESTERART
needs more contrast
[Image: 296j060.gif]
im gonna pee myself
i slammed my head against the desk so hard i broke it in half. thanks a lot OP, now i have to buy a new desk
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: slut, NightOwl35, Maxpphire
(07-23-2010, 03:50 PM)kosheh Wrote: i slammed my head against the desk so hard i broke it in half. thanks a lot OP, now i have to buy a new desk

in laughter?
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(07-23-2010, 03:53 PM)Diogalesu Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 03:50 PM)kosheh Wrote: i slammed my head against the desk so hard i broke it in half. thanks a lot OP, now i have to buy a new desk

in laughter?

doubt it was on fire.
Thanked by: Maxpphire
ok, sorry about the op thing, but i had never heard the term before so, my apologies. and i am only fouteen, there may be a mistake on my profile information, ill have to check on that. thank you for the idea for more contrast ill do some work on that.
Thanked by: