Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Beatles sprites?
Can someone make me some beatles sprites based on this? (with a guitar weapon)
Thanked by:
Read this and try again.
Thanked by:
(07-20-2010, 12:40 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: Read this and try again.

i read it and...Question
Thanked by:
Did you read the notes?

Quote:*you're free to offer incentives like money in exchange to get your request complete(if you have the resources). other stuff like credit or yoshi coins might not appeal the majority of the people.
*larger/more complex requests(several characters, complete tilesets) are more likely to not be fulfilled. you can still give it a shot, but remember you depend purely on people's good will to help.
*questions regarding how to rip stuff can be answered(if they are not already answered) Ripping Questions thread. use the search function at the bottom of it.
*mods are free to close your thread if shit hits the fan.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
I assumed you would be competent enough to get what I was pointing out but GUESS NOT~!

Quote:1)you make a clear, simple request of what do you want
if sprites for example, say in wich style, from what game, from what character, etc. the more info, the better.
You got the simple part right, but your request is not clear in any way shape or form

add to that the fact that because your request is so unspecific, it sounds like you want several sprite sheets, which begs the question: how much are you going to pay for all of this?
also what kat just said
Thanked by: Maxpphire
ok then...can i just have the beatle john?...not a sheet just 1 picture of it? also i don't have any money to pay...
Thanked by:
Well if you want just one sprite your request is simple enough not to offer money for but it only have a 60% chance of getting someone to do it for you.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
how do you calculate your changes?
Thanked by:
By being in this section often enough to know that most requests aren't finished because most people don't read the rules
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
i see...so how long do requests usually take?
Thanked by:
it'll depend on people's good will.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
i hope people have lots of that!
Thanked by:
ok, i'll make you one sprite of john, but give me a second until i get from work.
Thanked by:
(07-21-2010, 12:49 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: ok, i'll make you one sprite of john, but give me a second until i get from work.

thanks dude! you rule! this is you: Cool
(07-22-2010, 08:43 PM)up-a-notch Wrote:
(07-21-2010, 12:49 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: ok, i'll make you one sprite of john, but give me a second until i get from work.

thanks dude! you rule! this is you: Cool

oh and post it here when your done
Thanked by: