Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
my sister is a whore
You'll never believe what just happened no less than 15 minutes ago. so my sister and her boyfriend came home while i was watching TV and they went into the kitchen to get some drinks. while in the kitchen they were doing their whole lovey dovey thing and kissing and playing grab-ass and what not, and it was unappealing to me, so i went up to my room. a few minutes later, i heard them enter into my sister's room and then some rustling occurred. i thought nothing of it, they were probably just making out again on her bed. then i heard her scream and i got worried so i ran over to her room, and opened the door, got on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur! open to door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur!

BOOM BOOM ACKLAKKALAKKA BOOM BOOM BOOM ACKLAKKALAKKA BOOM!

5stars omg
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
There will be no other thread that will ever be better than this thread.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
my parents found me fucking in my bed with my gf.jpeg
obligatory "telling Ravan to post the story about his brother and his brother's girlfriend" post:

Ravan, post the story about your brother and your brother's girlfriend
Thanked by: PrettyNier, Sonikku
(07-19-2010, 01:04 PM)SengirDev Wrote: obligatory "telling Ravan to post the story about his brother and his brother's girlfriend" post:

Ravan, post the story about your brother and your brother's girlfriend

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Expresso_Chop...topic=4072

Thanked by: Sengir, Sonikku
saw this coming the second i read the thread/"topic" title

nice try, op
Thanked by:
STX says:
was HE hot?
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
[Image: 2zhegpj.png]
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
toony owns

Thanked by: PrettyNier
Hilter a noob?yea he a noob. Toony you sly fox sonic character you
This is not a plaything. Exposition to anyone besides your husband is degradation. Your whole dignity is to fully cooperate with your husband in all matters to build a healthy and prosperous family.
Thanked by:
your sister names Jake
Thanked by:
or is the bagel‽
Thanked by: