Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Pikmin, Super Mario Galaxy, and NSMB Confirmed
http://wii.ign.com/articles/890/890276p1.html

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[Image: luigibrawlsig.png]
Thanked by:
That uh, isn't a confirmation.
Thanked by:
Teeks Wrote:That uh, isn't a confirmation.

It's a confirmation that they're working on it, though.
Thanked by:
Not uh, really. He just said that those teams are always there and working on new things. For all we know, they could be working on some other Mario game. Not to mention, he never says that they're working on Galaxy.
Thanked by:
Teeks Wrote:Not uh, really. He just said that those teams are always there and working on new things. For all we know, they could be working on some other Mario game. Not to mention, he never says that they're working on Galaxy.

At the end of the interview.

And you're forgetting Shigeru usually confirms games through hints.
Thanked by:
He says "Leave that to me" he didn't say "HEY WE'RE WORKING ON THAT RIGHT NOW Big Grin"

And he didn't say Pikmin was in the works either. He just said "Well the teams still around, and we might do something with it. Idk"
Thanked by:
Awesome, I'm hoping for a Pikmin 3 Big Grin
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
I'm agreeing with Teeks here, since Miyamoto's not really confirming anything, but these things will come eventually, like a Mario sequel is inevitable, so Miyamoto saying 'Leave it to me' doesn't necessarily mean 'It's being worked on now' more like 'You all should know there's going to be more Mario soon, and I'll be making it'
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
Obviously there's going to be a Galaxy sequel.
But nothing was confirmed in there.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
Well, obviously all the teams are working on something, but Miyamoto just hints the direction their going on. Miyamoto's the big dog, he understands that core gamers weren't satisfied with the conference, so he gave em something to chew on.
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by:
Not a comfirmation but pikmin 3 sounds promising
this is a sig

Thanked by:
ANOTHER GALAXY

ugh

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just release another game like Super Mario 64 you FUCKS
Thanked by:
As far as it sounds, I don't think there is goning to be another galaxy....

However considering the mario series is going into it's 25th (or maybe 30th i dunno) anaversery in two years there could be hints to an anaversery canon game.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Tyvon's right, Galaxy was overrated and SM64 was the last good Mario game.
Thanked by:
He confirmed that we won't see Pikmin 3 for a long time (Everyone knew it was coming already), That the next 3D Mario will be like Galaxy, and that we'll likely get a New New Super Mario Bros. Not much but still better than the company's conference.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: