Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
+ Rep Admin and - Rep Mod
Just of Dazz and Zee. Positive Rep Admin and Negative Rep Mod. Recently Zee has started this new thing where he wants to have negative reps. So why don't you do him a favor and give him one? And Dazz... well... He just has the most reps around here. If they where superheros/villains they would be nemesises to eachother. It is only a sketch and I do want criticism to make it better. I feel as if Dazz look a little funny and needs to be fixed in this picture.

[Image: scan0001.jpg]
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
The way Dazz's hip sticks out is kind of girly and Zee could stand to look slightly more evil
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
aaaaaaaa messy linesssssssss

I see the structure lines (Which they don't seem to help or do anything in this case), so you should clean that up too.

The flow of Dazz's hair is unatural, and his hat is off center. (actually, his whole head is)

You should've used more perspective/foreshortening in this drawing, otherwise you get stiff, boring poses.

The way you drew his shirt makes it look like He's made of two parts.

I don't like the way that you drew "tSR," since it's in your handwriting and not text-like.

also hands look off as fuck and I don't understand why people can't draw them. You should start out with a pentagon so the placement of the fingers is correct, by the way.

He doesn't seem to have any thumbs either. His neck is too simple and it looks like you used a cartoon style to get away without knowing anything/much about anatomy.

Feet look too square

As for Zee, he just seems to be made out of basic shapes. He's also very flat looking.

ect ect

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
This is simply a sketch so when Zee is shaded he'll look less flat however thanks your your help. I'm not the best at humans and I needed this help greatly~
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: