Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Should I buy?
I came to some money pass week, and I'm not sure what to buy, the only game system I have so far is a Nintendo Wii, and I was thinking of buying Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles orsome other game that is a shooter.
Any opinions?
Life Is No Fun Without A Good Scare
Thanked by:
save up for an xbox or a ps3
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Yeah, Im going to do that as soon as I get my job done, once I get it, I'll start saving up for both.
Thanked by:
(06-30-2010, 02:23 PM)Vipershark Wrote: save up for an xbox or a ps3

xbox/ 360 are both absolute shit and no one should ever buy them.
(06-30-2010, 02:51 PM)Burn Wrote:

They're both absolute shit compared to the PC.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by: Chutzpar
(06-30-2010, 02:51 PM)Burn Wrote:

Don't hate on the xbox bro. I couldn't give less of a shit about 360, but the xbox had some great games.

Oh and that new Sin and Punishment got a good review on GI, but that's probably just because it's a shooter.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
Yeah it had a nice review, but I dont like the game, I just don't it doesnt attract my attention at all.
Thanked by:
save your money

that game blows anyway

all wii games blow
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
Just go by what genres you like.

Like, if you like FPS, get a 360.
If you like RPG, get a PS3.
etc.

Each system has dominance in different fields.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
PS2 dominated RPGS, 360 is a heavier RPG machine than PS3 haha

blue dragon
FFXIII
FFXI
lost odyssey

ps3 has uhhhh
what does ps3 have RPG wise? FFXIII? and soon FFXIII versus but 360 will probably get that too

so buy xbox if you lke video games
ps3 if your a masochist
wii if your a baby or have a baby
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:

better yet save up for both

I honestly am going to save up for a slimS3 for the sake of MGS4 and little big planet. And I have a 360 =/
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(06-30-2010, 03:53 PM)sexhaver1994 Wrote: all wii games blow

Monster Hunter 3.
woop
Thanked by: JoshR691, Neslug
(06-30-2010, 03:56 PM)sexhaver1994 Wrote: what does ps3 have RPG wise? FFXIII? and soon FFXIII versus but 360 will probably get that too
vandal hearts
white knight chronicles
eternal sonata
valkyria chronicles
enchanted arms
star ocean: the last hope
disgaea 3

and if you're looking to get old school, i'm pretty sure you can find FF7-9, wild arms 1 and 2, and probably suikoden on ps classics in the psn, as well as a few others that i can't name off the top of my head.

the ps3 also isn't region locked to my knowledge (the 360 might not be either since it sells like shit overseas anyways) so that also opens you up to the many "tales of" games that have been released but not localized to the US because namco bandai is comprised of a bunch of drooling idiots

not sure how many of these are multiplatform (if any at all) ((or good)) but you can't say that the ps3 doesn't have RPGs when there are plenty available. at least do some research on the subject before you throw out a bunch of unprotected claims

regardless

both systems have practically the same games anyways, since everything is multiplatform nowadays. it's really a matter of taste and what you think would benefit you more. but i will say this-- if you like fighters, don't get a 360. the d-pad is utter shit-- it's really nothing more than an uncomfortable analog stick.
wait don't we already have a topic like this

what the fuck
Thanked by: Helmo, JoshR691, Neslug
Wii has plenty of good games unless you're someone who has difficulty performing any excercise other than pressing buttons. Even if all you can do is press buttons there are still some good games for you.

SMG2
MH3
TvsC
Mario Kart
NSMBWii
Punchout
House of the Dead overkill
Chocobo's Dungeon
NMH1/2
MadWorld
Zack and Wiki
Thanked by: Sengir, Solink
you forgot NMH1/2 and madworld, which are great games unless you're really picky

plus the extensive collection of VC games
Thanked by: Sengir, Gwen, Marth