Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Art Challenge Thread
So the idea of this thread is to post a challenge/request/idea and who ever wants to draws it. It's not really a challenge, is sorta some practice for everyone. The request/suggestion/challenge is a standpoint to go on. For example; let's say someone says "draw an electric pokemon" you can do what ever you want, the only thing that your image must have is an electric pokemon (it can be an original pokemon, a mix of pokemons that result in an electric one or an electric poke device) just be creative with your image. If you don't understand what the thread is about be sure to ask and I'll try my best to explain and edit this post so everyone can understand a little better. You can pick from previous challenges or the current challenge which is provided by me. Everyone can give a challenge but only the current challenge will go here. I got inspired by Jar Jar's pokemon idea thread.

Current Challenge(s):
Drinks Wrote:Draw yourself or a character you've made, whatever, in the style of a cartoon

Profanisaurus Wrote:Draw a character from the world of D&D it can be orks, barbarians anything at all but you must give it your own twist and uniqueness.

Challenge Archive:
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
Stickying
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Woow, awesome then. Thanks.
I might as well show you guys/gals my try at the challenge. Hope you like it.
[Image: linkmystyle.png]
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
[Image: Ike-1.png]
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by: Maxpphire, Gwen
Really nice Proton, thanks for participating. Condone guys, participate or put up a challenge.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
I'll take part in this, but I can't right now. how long is each thing going to go on?
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
great idea belma, iv seen this thing around DA before, so how long does each challenge last
Thanked by:
Ganosedorf
[Image: ngbbs4c2b95e7873ee.jpg]
i was thinking of posting an art challenge thread but i expected everyone on tsr to suck at drawing.

drinks proved me wrong, whoever he is
Thanked by: Drinks
Holy shit. That rules. I don't know who you are, Drinks, but I want to do RUDE THINGS to you right now okay.

Also dammit I was gonna start art challenges but Dex never got back to me about it :C

MIGHT TAKE PART IN THIS. Can we suggest ideas for future challenges?
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by: Shawn, Gwen
Drinks I think I recognize your style from somewhere

awesome first post though
Thanked by:
goddamn vero (i call you the name i know you by) drinks pfft thats not a real name Tongue
Thanked by:
Drinks is a mans name.
Manly man. Cool
Thanked by:
(06-30-2010, 01:41 PM)Ashman Wrote: great idea belma, iv seen this thing around DA before, so how long does each challenge last
The challenges don't have a dateline, they are there for you to participate in but every time I come up with a new challenge, that will be the current challenge.

(06-30-2010, 02:08 PM)Drinks Wrote: Ganosedorf
[Image: ngbbs4c2b95e7873ee.jpg]
I see, Fuuuuuuuuckkk, Vero is here great first post. You got off to an amazing start and I must say TSR just got better.

(06-30-2010, 02:55 PM)Burn Wrote: i was thinking of posting an art challenge thread but i expected everyone on tsr to suck at drawing.

drinks proved me wrong, whoever he is
Sure did. I guess I must update that piece of shit link I did with a better piece of shit.

(06-30-2010, 02:55 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: Holy shit. That rules. I don't know who you are, Drinks, but I want to do RUDE THINGS to you right now okay.

Also dammit I was gonna start art challenges but Dex never got back to me about it :C

MIGHT TAKE PART IN THIS. Can we suggest ideas for future challenges?
Yes, Yes you can, looking forward to what you come up with.

(06-30-2010, 03:00 PM)OSM Wrote: Drinks I think I recognize your style from somewhere

awesome first post though

Possibly from NG, he has been frontpaged several times.
**EDIT**
An agry B-man to go with angry Ganon. Not as sick as Ganondolf but at least less crappy than Link.
[Image: bman.png]
If you think about it, almost every character known to man is in a video game, one way or another.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
Well Zeemort it isn't so much of a contest as it is a "Lets practice drawing by doing random ass ideas!"

If you still wanna do a contest thingy then you can talk to me about starting it if need be.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: