Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] - Pokemon Z (Online SRPG)
Hey guys this is a game I've been working on for a couple of months now, It's currently in Alpha... But we'll be entering Beta very soon! The game is fully playable as is though, so if it's up and being hosted - please give it a try, it's only gotten positive feedback thus far, so I must have been doing something right haha~

This is POKEMON Z

[Image: 83162_5519.png]
[Image: 83162_5522.png]
[Image: 83162_5520.png]
[Image: 83162_5521.png]
[Image: 83162_5518.png]

Those were all in-game screenshots taken, but we have more to show you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rudg20ztRrM
This is a youtube video made by one of our players, you can skip a few seconds to the actual gameplay Wink at the end of the video it's got some instructions on how to play too :o

http://www.byond.com/members/?command=vi...4#comments
This is an interview on Pokemon Z, incase you'd like to read more about it and future plans for it.

So here is a Summary of the game:

You start out as a baby in a Pokemon Island, soon to find out that there are bugs pestering the natives and you take on the quest of eliminating these bugs, proving your strenght to the mayor, Lickylicky, he decides to send you off with a letter of recommendation to one of his friends who was also experiencing trouble with aggressive Pokemons lately, so embarking on Lapras your journey begins and you're off to explore new lands, helping people out. Although not all is well in the land, and there is a reason for all these mishappenings around the continent, but it's up to you to find out what is causing them, and heal the land of the Pokemon's plague.

The game features:

PvE in Parties
Dungeon Crawling Maps
PvP
A pure strategic combat system, like the one's you've seen in games such as Final Fantasy Tactics

And much more!

Here is a link to the hosting website, all you have to do is download Byond, and click Play now! http://www.byond.com/games/Zete/PokemonZ
I Heart Thrash Metal.
Thanked by:
Interesting game. Not sure if this is an early alpha, but I would recommend working on it a bit more. Mainly with the lack of BG's
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Oh, that's easily fixed. I guess it does give the illusion that we're still Alpha... Lol, we based it on the content released.
I Heart Thrash Metal.
Thanked by:
I'll play it, but please make the world more interesting and populated because right now quite bland. Also battlefields are nice, but could use some more liveliness aswell.
Thanked by:
Its a godd game, but there are quite a few things that I think should be updated;

[*]The artwork of the Pokemon in that circle looks nasty, you could fit that stat window there.
[*]I think the battles need to run fluider and not drag on as much.
[*] I don't like how you recieve PP each turn. Can't you have a set amound then go get healed?
Thanked by:
Agree with Lemon. Gets fixed up and I'll play. Cute
woop
Thanked by:
@ G-Man: More populated as in?... More NPCs? And what liveliness? please be specific.

@ Lemon: I never liked the black bg on the circle myself, I'll try to fix that up. As for the way battles drag on... It's probably due to the size of the maps, and the mp given, but I think the stats and dmg calculations alone make up for a pretty hasty head to head. And for the last suggestion on total PP, that's not a bad idea - but we'd need a set number, or a base digit from the Pokemon to get an individual variable.
I Heart Thrash Metal.
Thanked by: