Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shy Guyz :P
Thumbs Up 
OK, down to business. This is my Shy-Guy Thread. It can be Shy Guys From Any Game. Here's Mine (No Background was put in).
Tongue
[Image: 7f139deb2685bcc49d198bba5b8497617c227f10.png]

again, i am sorry about so much blank space (If you didn't know, these are from Mario Kart DS).
Thanked by:
Obviously a troll or a REAAALLY special kid.
Thanked by:
(06-27-2010, 08:41 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Obviously a troll or a REAAALLY special kid.

Ouch! I made the sprite sheet. YOU CAN LOOK AT EVERY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET, AND THIS WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE YOU'D FIND THESE SPRITES IN!!!
Thanked by:
(06-27-2010, 09:03 AM)Arceus Wrote:
(06-27-2010, 08:41 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Obviously a troll or a REAAALLY special kid.

Ouch! I made the sprite sheet. YOU CAN LOOK AT EVERY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET, AND THIS WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE YOU'D FIND THESE SPRITES IN!!!

well these look pretty good you didnt even add a background so i have to say it looks good.....
Thanked by:
Yawn... Go back to math class you two, and get out of the computer lab.
Thanked by:
(06-27-2010, 09:10 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Yawn... Go back to math class you two, and get out of the computer lab.

You don't know how much I hate you.
[Image: ab98eebc5a20d37e132f8275306eeac1a8cc046e.png]

Better?!?!
Thanked by:
Nah, I think I like this better:

(06-27-2010, 09:47 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Nah, I think I like this better:

Heh.

But Arcreus tbh, the sprite quality is a tad poor. First off, the cars needs better shape. I don't think any car could prperly turn on a race track with such dissapropiate dimensions. Also the ShyGuys look a mess, and its obvious they're all reclolours of eachother. Also the emblem is not supposed to be an octogon, but a circle, the wheels llook more like rasions than circles, there are grey dots over the wheels, and the shyguys dont have outlines, where as the cars do.
Thanked by:
(06-27-2010, 10:24 AM)robo9 Wrote:

Heh.

But Arcreus tbh, the sprite quality is a tad poor. First off, the cars needs better shape. I don't think any car could prperly turn on a race track with such dissapropiate dimensions. Also the ShyGuys look a mess, and its obvious they're all reclolours of eachother. Also the emblem is not supposed to be an octogon, but a circle, the wheels llook more like rasions than circles, there are grey dots over the wheels, and the shyguys dont have outlines, where as the cars do.

Or just fucking say this sucks out loud.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
(06-30-2010, 07:21 AM)Proton Wrote:

Heh.

Thats not really constructive criticism as much as an insult. Saying it flat out sucks without saying what all sucks doesnt usually help them improve.
Thanked by:
(06-30-2010, 08:12 AM)robo9 Wrote:
(06-30-2010, 07:21 AM)Proton Wrote:

Heh.

Thats not really constructive criticism as much as an insult. Saying it flat out sucks without saying what all sucks doesnt usually help them improve.

Except the part where they're, as Guycott said, shitty trolls or special kids.

You can't seriously be thinking these little kids will make the sprites better using criticism. They're either not going to listen to it, or listen to it and take all of it wrong and then project anger when it still looks bad.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
I think I could sprite a better shyguy with my eyes closed, and I'm a mediocre spriter at best...
Thanked by: