Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Idea on a project, but lacks any means of ripping... THE TIMESPLITTERS SERIES!
I had an idea on a model ripping project, unfortunetly, I have absolutely no means of being able to rip the models...

The Timesplitters series!!!

Everyone talks about how wonderful the Timesplitters series is and how amazingly funny all the characters are, so why not finally do what nobody has done before? Rip the TS models, from TS1 to TS Future Perfect...
Thanked by:
(06-10-2010, 03:31 PM)rukifellth Wrote: I had an idea on a model ripping project, unfortunetly, I have absolutely no means of being able to rip the models...

The Timesplitters series!!!

Everyone talks about how wonderful the Timesplitters series is and how amazingly funny all the characters are, so why not finally do what nobody has done before? Rip the TS models, from TS1 to TS Future Perfect...

Well I don't know about TS1 since its a PS2 game and those don't generally rip right, but TS2 and TS Future Perfect should be possible since you can rip from the Gamecube versions. You'll have to be able to emulate the game though with Dolphin to be able to do this. It doesn't have to go full speed or anything, but you're going to need to be able to progress to the part of the game you want to rip from.
Thanked by:
I surgest going on the multiplayer section and then ripping all of them. Deffinatly the biggest section of funny charricters of any game in multiplayer.
Thanked by:
The problem is I got no means to run Gamecube or XBOX emulators whatsoever... TT__TT
Thanked by:
You obviously have a Pc though. Get Dolphin and that'll do you're gamecube job. What is the issue exactly?
Thanked by:
(03-17-2011, 02:21 PM)carrotman42 Wrote: You obviously have a Pc though. Get Dolphin and that'll do you're gamecube job. What is the issue exactly?

Okay how old is this thread now? 8 months or so I believe? Don't be dumb.

And to answer that for him, there are many ways to post without a PC and if he does have one its likely not terribly powerful.
Thanked by:
I ripped a bunch of models from the GC port for a friend. although I don't care about none-tposed models.. so they're not filed with the rest of my things. although if I ever come across the rips again, i'll be sure to post them.

although personally I think all the models looked overly cartoony and unrealistic. :\ but whatever floats your boat.
sorry english bad....
-> GIVE ME MODELS !! <- Cry
Thanked by: