Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
LittleBigPlanet 2
I think I just came in my pants a little.

Now, you'll not only be able to create your own levels, but your own GAMES.

This should be interesting.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
LittleBigPlanet2: RPG Maker for Platformers
Thanked by: Iceman404
Dude, If EVER this is released on the XBOX 360...

I'll go punch Media molecule in the face for not releasing the first one on XBOX 360.

Also, is "I came" the past version of :
to come ?
or to cum ?
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 01:19 AM)Lexou Wrote: to come ?
or to cum ?

The pleasure of.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 01:06 AM)TheProtalGruru Wrote: I think I just came in my pants a little.

[Image: lbp2i.png]
Thanked by:
Now that you can supposedly change the physics hopefully the platforming itself will be tightened up. Shame that the 'campaign' mode will no doubt still have floaty platforming.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
I totally wanna make a tSR based game with it now, just for fun. One thing I kinda didn't like about the original was the fact you could only use music that came with LBP. I don't expect that to change in the next one, and I can understand why, but it'd just be so cool to use a certain kind of song to make a level even more your own.
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 01:19 AM)Lexou Wrote: Dude, If EVER this is released on the XBOX 360...
sorry as shitty as lbp is the creators of the game are competent enough to know the 360 is a shitty system and will never release it on the 360

ever
For a summer day, it's rather cOLD outside.

I thought you guys didn't give a shit about this game.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
Another link.

And I think Game informer said with all the stuff they're putting in it, someone could make a first person shooter. If this is true, a bunch of people will try to make LittleBigCall of Duty or LittleBigHalo, that's gonna suck, but as long as the cool levels page isn't filled with more bomb shark jump races like the first one was, It'll be an improvement.
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 01:19 AM)Lexou Wrote: Dude, If EVER this is released on the XBOX 360...

I'll go punch Media molecule in the face for not releasing the first one on XBOX 360.
Ugh, i've had more fun on my PS3 in the past 2 months i've owned it than i had in the whole three years i owned my 360.
And i used to be a PS3 hater.

it's the exclusives.
All 360 got is like shitty halo and shitty fable II

LBP2 looks really awesome.
i love the feel of the games, it's like they really tried to make it as fun and imaginative as possible.
this is a sig

Thanked by: Iceman404
LBP on XBox360 won't happen ever, since Media Molecule is owned by Sony now. It's been all over the MM news since a month ago March.

[Official blog]
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
i wish the xbox would fuck off and die
this is a sig

Thanked by: triptych, Chdonga, Iceman404
I was really looking forward to this, still am.
[Image: 1267492263072.jpg]
Thanked by:
If I had a PS3, then I'd get this.

looks better then the first, seeing that you could make a full game out of it I would be surprised if you can make a super mario 64 styled level
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: