Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
alright so apparently
i think that my coloured name started something; i feel that i kind of started this big stupid "tsr favoritism" thing by asking for it cuz it seems like everyone wants one now and only certain people (most of skypekrew) are getting them

i'm sorry, feel free to take my coloured name off, i feel i shouldn't have any extra priviledges just because i'm buddy buddy with the majority of the staff ):
[Image: detg1h.png]
Thanked by:
lol what this has nothing to do with colored names bryan is just a giant asshole

and the only reason people arent getting colored names is becuase only admins can do it and admins never come to spamhaul which is where colored names are asked for

just pm an admin its that easy
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
who the fuck is op

Thanked by:
oh wait its morgan
also chad stop being a pussy

Thanked by:
paul shut the hell up bryan is really fucking pissing me off
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
then go outside and think for a while you fuqing virgin nerd

Thanked by:
boo hoo

drama

Thanked by:
(06-04-2010, 10:19 PM)Shinigami PIMP Wrote: then go outside and think for a while you fuqing virgin nerd

Dont be like this, sweetheart
this is a sig

Thanked by:
u should do it too since you seem to be pretty frustrated

Thanked by:
me? im eating a pack of quavers mate.

tastes pretty good.
this is a sig

yeah thats right chill and then notice how retarded you are for getting mad on the internet and then you can begin to practice your backpedaling

Thanked by:
omg suigin, this has nothing to do with you.

why are you bothering them?
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
i was born an asshat

Thanked by:
good point.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-04-2010, 10:36 PM)Shinigami PIMP Wrote: yeah thats right chill and then notice how retarded you are for getting mad on the internet and then you can begin to practice your backpedaling

i wouldnt get mad on something as trivial as a chat group or cod game but ive known the people on this forum for a long time, so i can get mad all i want and feel no remorse.

im not mad anyway, just trying to piss of bryan because i feel he deserves it, and expressing the feeling of a few people.

oh and btw, if the internet doesnt matter as you so stated, then you have literally given my an excuse to talk about real life, So why dont we see who has the better life? Social life? Who's gotten laid the most times? whos dating the hottest girl? because i guarantee it wont be you my son. Remember, you brought up that the internet doesnt matter, which can only mean real life does before you claim this stuff is irrelivent.

its a shame, i always thought you were funny unlike bryan, not that you care anyway
this is a sig

Thanked by: