Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
My ripping projects
Exclamation 
Hello everyone! I'm glad this website finally came into being. Anyway, I'm gonna start right off with the games that I'm going to rip from.
(I know how to rip from these games)

Dissdia Final Fantasy
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Pokepark Wii
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Mario Kart Wii
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Kingdom Hearts/KHII
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HG/SS
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks

Some of these games you may not think are possible to rip from, but I assure you I have ripped from all of them. If you want to know how to rip from some that you don't know how to, you might have to wait, cause I'm not quite ready to share my secrets. Expect a Submissions thread from me soon.

EDIT: Posted first submission.
Thanked by:
Wow, that's a lot of games..xD
EditTongueosted first reply. Lol, I'll shut up now.
To right the countless wrongs of our day,
We shine this light of true redemption,
That this place may become as paradise.
What a wonderful world such would be...
Thanked by:
Ah, yes !
I'm looking forward to messing with these !
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Woa, this is really big list!
Also, if you need help on MKW, I have everything on hands...
SZS Modifier, BrawlBox, and some other resources.
Thanked by:
Hey, feel free man. I'll be posting some tutorials soon. Just a warning to all n00bs, some of the games on that list REQUIRE hex editing to rip from, as far as I know. *cough* NSMBWii and Pokepark Wii *cough*
Thanked by:
(06-08-2010, 07:19 PM)DahremRuhar Wrote: Hey, feel free man. I'll be posting some tutorials soon. Just a warning to all n00bs, some of the games on that list REQUIRE hex editing to rip from, as far as I know. *cough* NSMBWii and Pokepark Wii *cough*

Well. If you say!
Also, be generous, don't call n000bs, here have lots of great rippers!
Thanked by:
I think doing the windwaker wil take a while to do. I wonder if you'll find any hidden unused stuff.
avatar and signature custom made by me Smile

My TSR sprite topic
[Image: ZoidsProject.png] last updated on: December-22-09 fixed weapons sheets 1 and 2 and the republic and imperial sheets
[Image: l_b489bf24c48c43a689123b07de56b838.gif]<-----my first sprite I made

[Image: zoid_but_1.png]--- come and visit my zoids sprite site.

I don't care what jerks say/think.Tongue
Thanked by:
(06-09-2010, 05:47 AM)Superliger Wrote: I think doing the windwaker wil take a while to do. I wonder if you'll find any hidden unused stuff.

It really wouldn't be too surpising to me. I mean Pikmin 1 had at least 1 or 2 Windows .exe files compiled into it. Some stuffs missing so they won't run right, but its still odd. I don't even know how much unused stuff there might be in that game.
Thanked by:
Ah, actually, when ripping from Wind Waker in the past, (before my hardrive got wiped) I found a beta version of a Poe. It was quite strange looking. I'll try and find it again, but right now, I am working on a custom model, that wil remain a secret until I'm done.
Thanked by:
I have an awesome idea!
If you are ripping the levels as OBJ files, it would be epic if you put all of the objects (rocks, trees, ect.) in the same OBJ file and connected all of the levels so it's like the entire game in one big OBJ. If someone put that in Mario 64 with the textures and everything, then it would be like Mario is in Spirit Tracks! Also, if there are ways to rip things that aren't secrets (like N64 and Wii and stuff) that can be done using only a computer, then I would be happy to learn how to.
Thanked by:
(06-12-2010, 08:05 PM)LieutenantPie Wrote: I have an awesome idea!
If you are ripping the levels as OBJ files, it would be epic if you put all of the objects (rocks, trees, ect.) in the same OBJ file and connected all of the levels so it's like the entire game in one big OBJ. If someone put that in Mario 64 with the textures and everything, then it would be like Mario is in Spirit Tracks! Also, if there are ways to rip things that aren't secrets (like N64 and Wii and stuff) that can be done using only a computer, then I would be happy to learn how to.

Well if you think about it, its a bit unrealistic to ask that. I mean to manually place EVERY object is a bit much to ask considering you'd have to go ingame to find the positions of all those objects ingame in sections (since you can't see the whole level at once.) and then place all of those objects in the scene manually.

No its a lot easier to rip the level normally and have the end user add in what they like especially considering if someone DIDN'T want the objects there it would be a lot of trouble removing them more thann likely. Its much better to just rip them separately.

As for Wii models etc. being ripped through secret methods? Well nobody has really asked too much about ripping them and I haven't gotten around to adding how to rip them to the game specific ripping thread yet. If you want to ask in another thread about it you can and I'll try to answer as best I can, but I'd like to avoid derailing this thread.
Thanked by:
I wasn't asking someone else to. I was going to do that myself AFTER all of the necessary models have been ripped separately or however they'll end up being. I think that combining models would be easy. Just really, really monotonous.
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:
Just found out how to rip from another game. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep! Have ripped Vanitas and Flood. Plan on submitting once I have ripped every enemy and boss.
Thanked by:
(07-14-2010, 10:59 AM)DahremRuhar Wrote: Just found out how to rip from another game. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep! Have ripped Vanitas and Flood. Plan on submitting once I have ripped every enemy and boss.

Oooh! Please do post as many as you can or share your method on how your doing it!
Thanked by:
(07-14-2010, 10:59 AM)DahremRuhar Wrote: Just found out how to rip from another game. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep! Have ripped Vanitas and Flood. Plan on submitting once I have ripped every enemy and boss.

ZOMG Really!?!
have u ripped Zack yet? oh...and is this from the japanese version or the englihs version? i want to know who zack's english VA is.
Thanked by: