Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Silver Edit
[Image: silvere.png] an edit of silver 53's Silver Sprite : http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/1...lver53.png
Credit to Silver 53
Watchya think?
Thanked by:
So wait.... what exactly did you do besides lighten the outline on his head?
Thanked by:
i think -and most on TSR will agree with me, fortunately- that sprite edits are bad, bad sprite edits are terrible, and terrible sonic sprite edits taken from dA are the most horrible and unworthy piece of shit you can do.

and you're really walking the extra mile by just adding a few stripes of pixels to an existing sprite edit of sonic hosted on dA and posted here really expecting to be taken seriusly.

quit now. have a good day.
Thanked by: Maxpphire
I just saw the sprite and didnt like this face and stuff so i thought .... but yeah ... sorry sorry ... ill just leave this alone now ....
Thanked by:
(05-25-2010, 03:24 AM)R2rAronzoDesu Wrote: sorry sorry ... ill just leave this alone now ....

Probably the smartest post in this thread

An edit of a bad edit. Heh, now I've seem everything. Maybe you should try editing a Silver from a Sonic. Or don't, I mean, it's an official lazy recolor I'm sure there are more interesting characters out there waiting to be edited
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
Uh sure. even though its my own topic i dont know how to lock this.... so lock plz.
Thanked by: Gors