Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need Pokemon Ranger Tiles For Comic!
I have been working on an idea for a pokemon webcomic for a while, as my old one lost interest when my photoshop subscription stopped being valid. I have seen Pokemon comics based on everything from yellow, red, blue to ruby, sapphire, pearl and diamond, but yet no pokemon webcomic with sprites based on Pokemon ranger, it's not going to be a comic about pokemon rangers, but I will require tiles for the different maps of the world, inside buildings, the forests, roads, cities, caves, frozen tundras and so on. I plan on making the comic start out in Kanto ,thus I will be hoping that with the tiles I will be able to create the needed images.

So in short, I am in need of the tiles of the surroundings of Pokemon Ranger, any of the games will do but i'd prefer all of them, though I know that's like asking for a miracle. Rolleyes

At any rate, I hope that someone, or someones, will be able to help me in getting these tiles, I will write down the credits if asked to, and I will not ask for custom made tiles or anything, that's up to those who submit to decide, I will just make do what I can get or find, be it posted images, links to the tiles or custom made stuff. But the thing I need the most, at the moment atl east, is the tiles for the forest, as that's all I need for the first pages of the comic at the moment.
Thanked by: