Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Is my M&L style Rock mario any good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great
11.11%
1 11.11%
Ok
11.11%
1 11.11%
Not So good
11.11%
1 11.11%
Worst thing in the world
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

M&L Fire Luigi
Ok hi people, this is my fire Luigi sprite. ( When you get to the image click on it to zoom in. If it is accepted, please tell me as soon as possible. Ok, here is the link : http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8121/fireluigi.png

Hope the peoples like it!!!!!!

EDIT: Here is the selection image: http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1444/luigiicon.png
Thanked by:
You might wanna put your name on it. We can't know who to give credit to.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
(05-12-2010, 07:47 AM)Lexou Wrote: You might wanna put your name on it. We can't know who to give credit to.

Yeah, I'll get right on that.
Thanked by:
Moved to Sprite Discussion.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(05-12-2010, 08:39 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Moved to Sprite Discussion.

What did you think of my edits though? You hated it? You liked it, but it need imrpoving? it is so so??
Thanked by:
INCREDIBLE

YOU GAVE LUIGI WHITE CLOTHES AND GREEN OVERALLS

I'D NEVER ACCOMPLISH THIS, I SALUTE YOU, YOU'RE A GENIUS!![/sarcasm]

never make recolors, principally if they're from overused styles as Sonic, Mario or Megaman. It takes little to no effort and because of this, they're frowned upon us.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Rhyme, Keychain
(05-12-2010, 08:52 AM)*Gorsal* Wrote: INCREDIBLE

YOU GAVE LUIGI WHITE CLOTHES AND GREEN OVERALLS

I'D NEVER ACCOMPLISH THIS, I SALUTE YOU, YOU'RE A GENIUS!![/sarcasm]

never make recolors, principally if they're from overused styles as Sonic, Mario or Megaman. It takes little to no effort and because of this, they're frowned upon us.

No reason to be rude dude, and the sarcasm was unesscesary.
Thanked by:
Recoloring an entire sheet takes 30 seconds (as much) using MSPaint recoloring tool. Hence, recolored sprites are considered as a total waste of time and webspace wherever you go in the net.
So yeah, it was a reason to, and it was completely necesary.
Yes, Fire Luigi in SMK style!

Image: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3489/...gikart.png

Icon: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3926/...rticon.png

Enjoy!
Thanked by:
Dude.

(05-17-2009, 12:49 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: We're always looking forward to having new custom sprites to pad out our very small (and kinda low-quality) custom section.

But because of the current lack of content, we want to make EXTRA sure that any new submissions are up to standard.

This means that for all submissions we will be administering Quality Control. What is Quality Control? It's a system where the moderation team (and any other spriters) look at the sprites and make sure they're the best the can possibly be.

If they are, that's great! We'd be happy to accept them to tSR! If not, then a mod or admin will move the thread to Sprite Discussion for improvements.

However, mods and admins don't exist soley to move your threads around, so be a help, and ask yourself "Is what I'm posting here the best it can possibly be?" If you're in doubt as to whether your work will stand the strain of Quality Control, post it in Sprite Discussion instead, and we'll move it if it's good enough.

Veteran submitters are largely exempt from this, but we'll still call you out if you get lazy!

Newbie spriters are not recommended to submit to tSR. It's harsh, but this board is for those who know what they're doing and can produce high-standard sheets consistently.

Edit: As of 28/07/09, 2 new rules added -
- Only submissions that are arguably 'complete' will be accepted. Of course if you want to update or fix something on a complete sheet, that's perfectly cool and welcomed; but we'll specifically reject sheets that are visibly unfinished.

- Threads that are sucessfully accepted, but are not updated with new content regularly (i.e. the thread is created to submit a single sheet) will be locked once it's been processed. It stops old, completed threads from being bumped repeatedly, and getting mixed up in new stuff. If you're the owner of a locked thread on this board, and you need it unlocked to submit new content, please PM one of the moderation team with your request, and we'll deal with it.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=6533

I've told you twice already. Do it again and I'm warning you.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Rhyme
(05-12-2010, 09:31 AM)Super Weegee1 Wrote: No reason to be rude dude, and the sarcasm was unesscesary.

there's no reason making several topics showcasing simple recolors too
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Gwen, Stooben
Entirely unesscesary recolors, to boot.
Thanked by:
Ok guys give the dude break, Listen dude, you made recolors, and we just dont like those, how about if you try something else?
Something that isnt recoloring from original sheets
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
(05-12-2010, 01:48 PM)Dave Wrote: Ok guys give the dude break, Listen dude, you made recolors, and we just dont like those, how about if you try something else?
Something that isnt recoloring from original sheets

Well, thats the only editing I can do, so what should I do?? Blank
Thanked by:
Ever considered...customs?
Thanked by: