Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bowser WIP
Here my bowser sprites.they are SUPPOSED to be unshaded,i will make 16-bit colors next anyway,,, there is:
Modern Bowser
N64 Bowser
Dark Bowser
Green Bowser
King Koopa(- crown, + hair)
http://i41.tinypic.com/245wwls.png
Thanked by:
why

WHY

WHY THOSE SHITTY SPRITES DON'T STOP
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Iceman404
(05-15-2010, 10:47 AM)*Gorsal* Wrote: why

WHY

they

THEY

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK CRAPPY!!!! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO look 8-BIT STYLED!!!
Thanked by:
You know what needs to happen
If you're so incompetent that you feel the need to continually drown out other threads in sprite discussion by posting 3 threads in this forum per day, you deserve a warn

If you continually post sprite threads in Sprite Discussion without staying to read any of the comments left in that thread(keep in mind that by continually I mean around every 1-2 days), you deserve a warn

If you avoid making a "sprite dump" thread because you want more attention for your newest sprite, and you completely shrug off your ability to rename your last thread(given that it was generally empty and barely any comments were given on how to improve your sprites), you deserve a warn

normally i wouldn't give two shits, but OP is the fourth or fifth person i've seen do this since 2010 started
so we've been seeing this at least once a month
god damn

i mean

god damn
Thanked by: Baegal, Stooben
Dear Cypher,

Please don't take offense to this but due to your last post I now hate you.
Thanked by: Baegal, Stooben, Iceman404
(05-15-2010, 10:54 AM)Cypher The Hedgehog Wrote:
(05-15-2010, 10:47 AM)*Gorsal* Wrote: why

WHY

they

THEY

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK CRAPPY!!!! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO look 8-BIT STYLED!!!
AND THIS

If you post sprites here, point out that you think they're shitty, and then get pissed that people agree they're shitty, you deserve a warn. WHY DO YOU DO THIS? No one is going to disagree about their shittiness. No one. If you, the creator of the sprites think they're shitty, so will everyone else. No exceptions.

in short: Fuck off, you're an idiot.

e: apparently i can't use "they're" correctly, fixed up the post (hurp durp)
Thanked by: Gwen, Baegal, Iceman404
OP, 1up/Wailson makes a valid point here.

I don't care how good/bad you are, but spamming of the boards will not be tolerated.

I'll warn you lightly now, and in future, post all of the sprite you make in a single thread; this one preferrably. If I see you fill Sprite Discussion with shit again, I won't hesitate to ban you on the spot.

Do I make myself clear?
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Where are Bowser's arms, anyways?
Thanked by:
(05-15-2010, 10:54 AM)Cypher The Hedgehog Wrote: THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK CRAPPY!!!! THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO look 8-BIT STYLED!!!

I have a huge problem with this statement.

8-bit does not mean looking crappy. 8-bit is simply a colour and scale limitation.

Look here:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nes/

All the sprites in those 2 sections are 8-bit. Do all of those looks crappy? No?

My point is made.
do you even know what 8bit is
So 8-bit styled is considered crappy because of it's low resolution? Stick to one topic, your flooding Sprite Discussion.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
(05-15-2010, 10:45 AM)Cypher The Hedgehog Wrote: Here my bowser sprites.they are SUPPOSED to be unshaded,i will make 16-bit colors next anyway,,, there is:
Modern Bowser
N64 Bowser
Dark Bowser
Green Bowser
King Koopa(- crown, + hair)
http://i41.tinypic.com/245wwls.png

I'm thinking of putting a huge facepalm on this thread.

Seriously, get some help with your sprites. Just because a sprite looks bad doesn't automatically give it the title of "8-bit styled", it gives it the title of "garbage styled" If you are going to go for a particular style, study it. Look up examples and try to mimic certain techniques that are used on the sprites you see. (I'm going to say this now. Imitating a style DOES NOT mean copy and paste sections onto your sprites.)
Thanked by:
op is was born on the year 2002.
I believe you, but proof?
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
(05-16-2010, 08:28 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: I believe you, but proof?
He probably consulted his parents on how rude people are on this forum, that is why he hasn't replied to anything.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]