Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
M&L styled Paper Mario sprites
I remember that back when Pixeltendo was calling the shots, I noticed a user who was making M&L styled Paper Mario sprite sheets. They looked really perfect, as if Paper Mario was transformed into M&L.

Too bad I don't remember his username and can't find his M&L Paper Mario project. If anyone else remembers, let me know. Otherwise, someone should do it. Not me, though; I never do M&L sprites.
Thanked by:
Well, I did the starting poses, I really should finish them...
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/20/pape...bosses.png
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
(05-14-2010, 08:46 AM)Lexou Wrote: Well, I did the starting poses, I really should finish them...
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/20/pa...bosses.png

Yes, you should. Oh, and don't forget about Bonetail.
Thanked by:
You know I'm really hoping you're not implying that you made all of those. Because several of them are mine.
The rest look to be terribly resized JPEG's.
(05-15-2010, 05:03 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: You know I'm really hoping you're not implying that you made all of those. Because several of them are mine.
The rest look to be terribly resized JPEG's.

No, don't worry. Actually, the X under a sprite means I made it. Otherwise, It's another spriter from TSR. The badly resized ones are my method of making base sprites. I just haven't gotten around to finishing them. So wait, are you Parakoopa ?
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
(05-16-2010, 02:20 AM)Lexou Wrote: So wait, are you Parakoopa ?
no see the line of thanks on his post and the fact that he's claiming to have made most of those should be proof enough that he's not parakoopa.
Thanked by: Marth, Shawn, Blitz
I don't really care whether you keep them there or not, Lexou, but I need to request that you give me credit where it's due please.
Thanked by:
Most of them are just the pictures off of rpgclassics. Resized horribly.

http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/gc/pm2/enemiesp.shtml
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
(05-18-2010, 03:02 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: I don't really care whether you keep them there or not, Lexou, but I need to request that you give me credit where it's due please.

Ok, I edited my post/link.

Boo Wrote:Most of them are just the pictures off of rpgclassics. Resized horribly.

http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/gc/pm2/enemiesp.shtml

Please don't say "most" as that refers to 3 of them on 28. For me, "most" refers to at least the majority.
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by: Iceman404
It is certainly interesting to see some Mario and Luigi styled PM sprites, or something like that. By the way, i am new here, so, don't forget to say hello.
Thanked by:
If you made the Magnus and Crump, I'm saying now that a full sheet would be badass.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Lexou Duck
(05-21-2010, 04:05 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: If you made the Magnus and Crump, I'm saying now that a full sheet would be badass.

Workin' on it...
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by: Ton