Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gotta Start Again Sometime
Started spriting again, done with my break.
Instead of just posting a finished sprite, I'm going to be posting as I work on it, as you can see.
C+C is most welcome, in fact that's what I'm hoping for.
[Image: j7qby9.png]

Edited: Didn't get as far as I would have liked tonight, but I stopped using the line tool and just the pencil and it takes a little getting used to. I'll finish top half tomorrow.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
I have no idea what's going on at all. There's no readability.
Thanked by:
I thought that was perfectly understandable, but I guess I'll rephrase myself.

Instead of just posting a finished sprite, I'm going to be posting as I work on it, as you can see.
Your free to C+C, in fact thats what I'm hoping for.
That better?
Thanked by:
He meant the sprite itself
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
Thanked by: Rhyme
(05-12-2010, 11:41 PM)Finlandia Wrote: I thought that was perfectly understandable, but I guess I'll rephrase myself.

Your free to C+C, in fact thats what I'm hoping for.
That better?
That doesn't change the fact that the sprite in its current state is unreadable and unidentifiable u_u
Thanked by: Jovian-12, Rhyme
well i see a guy with an afro smiling with a huge mole on his jaw?
Thanked by:
I see a guy with a a weird cap + blue glasses. And he's sticking out his tongue??
[Image: Intro_Project2_zpsa3f9d668.gif]
Thanked by:
I see a sprite
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by:
I'm really sorry I wasn't on at all today, I started my new position and I got a lot more hours. So, first let me apologize, I should've completed more before I had it C+C'd.
So let me give a better explanation of what I was hoping for. As I continue making this sprite, I was going to post the progress so that instead of finishing a sprite and having a shit ton of things wrong with it, issues could be dealt with swiftly. Let me finish the head and Chest before I post more progress.

And on the head: That's a beanie not an Afro, the "mole" is a lip piercing, I couldn't really think of another way to make it so if anyone had any better ideas I would be very appreciative. So once again I apologize for being unclear and jumping the gun. Next post of mine will have much more progress.
Thanked by:
*Updated*
Thanked by:
less black outlines, more shapes defined by natural shadows/shading. black eats small areas and makes them look excesively cluttered specially when they have too many details.

also, use less colors and more contrast. adding more colors doesnt add more smoothness.
Thanked by:
All right, I'll get to that, thanks.
Thanked by: