Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Leaving.
Welp. Appearrantly, most of you are hating on me for no real reason.
I've tried to get along all the time, I really have. But its just overrated users like 1UP who are full of themselves, that make others look bad.
Its people like him who drive new users out of the place.
Its people like him who derail topics.
Its people like him who cyber bully.
Its people like him who give the site a bad name to guests.
Its people like him who don't shut-up.
Its people like him who makes everyone "under" him mad.
Its the reason why you see the same people here post all the time, because newcomers are driven away.
Its people like him who force you to make new rules to stop his noncence.
Its people like him who are only SPAMHAUL compatible.
Its people like him who spam out of the "haul".
Its people like him who continuously confuse users with continuous sarcasm.
Its just terrible...If I were to have a penny for every new user he's driven away, or made people gossip about the site on other forums, I'd be Billgates.

Most of you on the site are very nice, and helpful. And have patience for new and old people who have misunderstandings. Its just the overrated users who think they're almighty and better than others that make the site look terrible. There are good over-rated people here though, like Gorsal for instance. That is a good user who actually deserves the good reps. that describe him like "Your a very kind person" rather than a useless non-self explanitory positive rep. that says "fzzart on mah ballz!".

Why is this site so based on reputation? I will never know, but I do know one thing, its what is stopping this site from its full potential.
I will be going now, but I will still love/will help with things like the community project and stuff. I will still go to threads, but will post much less since I seem to cause infinite uproar.

Goodbye TSR.
~Iceman404
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: slut, Sonikku
(05-08-2010, 07:59 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Welp. Appearrantly, most of you are hating on me for no real reason.
I've tried to get along all the time, I really have. But its just overrated users like 1UP who are full of themselves, that make others look bad.
Its people like him who drive new users out of the place.
Its people like him who derail topics.
Its people like him who cyber bully.
Its people like him who give the site a bad name to guests.
Its people like him who don't shut-up.
Its people like him who makes everyone "under" him mad.
Its the reason why you see the same people here post all the time, because newcomers are driven away.
Its people like him who force you to make new rules to stop his noncence.
Its people like him who are only SPAMHAUL compatible.
Its people like him who spam out of the "haul".
Its people like him who continuously confuse users with continuous sarcasm.
Its just terrible...If I were to have a penny for every new user he's driven away, or made people gossip about the site on other forums, I'd be Billgates.

Most of you on the site are very nice, and helpful. And have patience for new and old people who have misunderstandings. Its just the overrated users who think they're almighty and better than others that make the site look terrible. There are good over-rated people here though, like Gorsal for instance. That is a good user who actually deserves the good reps. that describe him like "Your a very kind person" rather than a useless non-self explanitory positive rep. that says "fzzart on mah ballz!".

Why is this site so based on reputation? I will never know, but I do know one thing, its what is stopping this site from its full potential.
I will be going now, but I will still love/will help with things like the community project and stuff. I will still go to threads, but will post much less since I seem to cause infinite uproar.

Goodbye TSR.
~Iceman404

[Image: Labled_by_Phoenix_Kat.jpg]
OPs post is so ironic it's hilarious
Thanked by: Cobalt Blue, Gors
you're leaving because of one person?

are you ten?
it's called "utilizing the block feature", grow the hell up.
[Image: detg1h.png]
(05-08-2010, 07:59 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Its just terrible...If I were to have a penny for every new user he's driven away, or made people gossip about the site on other forums, I'd be Billgates.
I was not aware Bill Gates only had 14 cents
good riddance bye dude
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Gwen, Cobalt Blue, Tea
Bye.

Also btw 1up isn't making you leave, you are leaving on your own (that is if you are actually leaving).

1up is just being 1up, I have not seen him go after anyone in particular and you sure as hell are not a special little snowflake. He goes after you as he goes after most other people.

Also 1up has not done any of that.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Cobalt Blue
hey ice man

fucking ignore him its the internet
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
poppin back in to say im never mean to anyone that doesnt deserve it

iceman, you very clearly deserved it(i see you viewing this thread u fuc)
Thanked by: Gwen, Cobalt Blue, Gors, Sonikku
lol?

point out one place where 1up was actually WRONG with what he was saying
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
73 users active in the past 15 minutes (33 members, 2 of whom are invisible, and 38 guests).
GoogleBot, MSN Search, A.J. Nitro, Alpha Six, Arkinea, Colton., Cypher The Hedgehog, Devicho, Diddy, icarly viewer, Iceman404, JarJar, Keychain, KingOfHeart, Lunyka, mme withake, ninspriterx, Orgasmatron, OtherWhiteMeat, Phantom K, Pokemon Pink, Pokemon Training Apparatus, Rhymey, Roborunt, SenatorGab, Sol, Solink, Stooben, TomGuycott, Vic, Vipershark, Wes, yu-gi-oh!

At least appear under "2 of whom are invisible" even though mods can see that shit anyway
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Cobalt Blue
hi iceman i see you viewing this thread again
oh ok

bye

holy shit gtfo of this place already and stop wasting your life
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
I just thought up a boss for tSRodius, a big crybaby Iceman. Well, no sense in doing that if he's leaving though. Boo hoo.
Goodbye!
*watches Iceman404 swell up and float away into the horizon*
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]