Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Everything is cool (Update May 7, 2010)
Yup, I've got my internet up and running. It's wireless on a desktop, so it's kind of iffy most of the time, but I've got it. I'm back at home now out of school and working full time for the summer. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
But I know why you're all here, so let's get to it.
In what seems to be a trend, we've got a bunch of stuff from Dunkelschwamm, but don't worry, it's not as much for you to wade through as last week. It seems that the machine is wearing down! Mwahaha! (Just kidding, Dunkel! Please don't rip 30 games this week and drive me to suicide Sad )
On top of that we've got a few of the Rogue's Gallery returning this week including Joshr691 with more of his awesome custom Pokemon, Ultimecia, Yawackhary, A.J. Nitro, Maxim, lu9, Neslug,TheouAegis, Stooben, Deathbringer, redblueyellow, Picto, and the return of TomGuycott!
I hope you all enjoy! See you next week!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
This week we had a great variety of stuff, from incredibly cute sheets to the stuff nightmares are made, and all great. I wonder what everyone else is getting prepared for next week
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Wow, what a nice update. Great job, everyone!

By the way, how come the world textures and backdrops I've ripped haven't been put on the site?
Thanked by:
(05-07-2010, 03:11 PM)Stooben Wrote: By the way, how come the world textures and backdrops I've ripped haven't been put on the site?

Actually it's my fault. I've been kidnapping all the textures to TAKE OVER THE WORLD! Mhuahauhauahauhauahauahua!
.... Now, seriously....Yeah, it's still my fault
Thanked by:
Haha, okay. At least they're in good hands. Tongue
Thanked by:
Thanks for more kind words, Tonberry Big Grin I would totally rip 30 but I'm already running out of games as it is, so I guess I'll have to drive you to suicide some other time, eh?

Great update on everybody's part. I especially loved Ultimecia's rips of Mortal Kombat 4, Tom Guycott's Totally Rad rips, and Maxim's rip from Knuckle Bash that is the reason why I now sleep with my lights on. Seriously though, great job guys.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by:
I wonder why since long time nothing from my thread have been put on the site. (no i mean ~not~ the ToS2 things :'D)

If nobody has time for making icons, i need to know that. [Image: szuck.gif]

Whatever, atm i'm ripping nothing.
Currently not ripping stuff. I'm not in mood for it, sorry.

Latest uploaded Rips on t?R:
You remember some not up? I don't.
Thanked by:
Well, I know this is not the topic, but i'm asking for the new updates, so...
I just uploaded 5 MORE new things on PC, 4 at 22/05 and one at 15/05 (aproximally)
Also I can make the icons correctly, just don't make correctly on this sheet, of 15/05, it was one of my first errors, I forget I put lotsa of things on part 10, of trackmania:
[Image: GeneralRip10.png]

Also too, if you want to see my new recent rip (PC/COMPUTER):
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...pid=270882

Thanks again Tonberry2k, I was pretty dissapointed about the part 10 rip, but there is okay!
Thanked by:
So...
No any kinda of reply? I'm worried! T_T
Thanked by:
Quoting Ton (front page update):
Quote:Some of you from the forums may notice that your stuff isn't up, but the case is usually that there was no icon and I've just not had the time to make them. However there are those times that I'll save a sheet and forget where it goes...
Which means: yeah, if he didn't uploaded this time he's going to upload the next update, I guess

And you still can't do the icon correctly :p
Thanked by:
(05-25-2010, 10:27 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: Quoting Ton (front page update):
Quote:Some of you from the forums may notice that your stuff isn't up, but the case is usually that there was no icon and I've just not had the time to make them. However there are those times that I'll save a sheet and forget where it goes...
Which means: yeah, if he didn't uploaded this time he's going to upload the next update, I guess

And you still can't do the icon correctly :p

Well, you're saying did to me?
Well, the only icon is wrong, is the part 10, I will fix right up ahead!
There is more better?
[Image: GeneralRip10.png]
Thanked by: