Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
luminous arc 2 request
Im needing the conversation image of ayano without the mask and not the spa image and preferablely full body and big enough to fill up a piece of paper
Thanked by:
The "big enough" part I'm sure it's going to be near impossible, at least with quality. Perhaps you should try sites with artwork, such as the official site, good fansites, Creative Uncut and so on. But the regular ripping it might be possible, but resizing will be the problem.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
well I was going to save the image as a bitmap image and what really sucks is that the only image I can find is with the mask
edit and as long as it's full body I can figure out the size
Thanked by:
i can try to get it tomorrow, i'm not sure how well it will work out. any certain facial expression?
Thanked by:
just her normal expression
update:
was u able to find the image or did u have trouble getting it
Thanked by:
Im really needing that image I've tried getting it myself but I cant find an emulater compatiable with LA2's ROM except for no$GBA and it wont run on my computer [i use windows ME] so if anyone would please post the image it would be greatly appeciated
Thanked by:
Protip: get Win XP or Win 7

Or change plans, looks like people aren't interested on this.

Or maybe....I'm sure there are at least two guys ripping (or ripped) from LA2, use the "search" here in the forum and you might find them. Be sure to PM them instead of necroposting plz
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: