Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokéworld Project;
This is just a Small but Large project that I have been working on and it is going ok at the moment, But I will need some help...

These are Just for a Sprite Comic so they don't have to be perfect, e.g Look at Route 201

It is basically a Project to make all of the City, Routes, ect. In Pokemon DPPt
but in a FrLgRSEm Style Smile

Here is the List;I always deal with a Section at a Time
Twinleaf Town
Route 201
Verity Lakefront
Lake Verity- Aurapigonstilts
Sandgem Town
Route 202

Help Please, I am working On Verity at the Moment Smile
Thanked by:
Looking pretty good so far. Main things I see that bug me: for one, the ground tiles. If you haven't noticed, they DO have tiles for the edges of the ground--where the ground meets the grass, like on corners and whatnot.
On Route 201, everything looks rather wavy and...a bit off.

How is it that you put the tiles in place?
See, it's most likely one of the best options to set out a basic grass tile, then do the rest. However, you should also seperate the tiles by spaces that are one pixel wide/long. Then, when finished, put those all together.

Even though that last part can be tedious and extremely annoying when you make slight errors and whatnot, it's worth it in the end. It makes things a lot less confusing and such.

Hope I helped. And this actually doesn't sound like too bad of an idea--simple and basic, but it has a goal that could possibly give convenience to some people. I might think about trying one, but I dunno. XD
^^
[Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:
There are some pretty fundamental flaws in the layout here.

First off, as has been mentioned, edge of path tiles are needed.
Second, there is a flower in a tree in Twinleaf Town, top left.
Third, Route 201's tiles are horribly positioned. Try to keep everything neat and lined up as it was in the games, not just strewn roughly where it should be.
Thanked by: Baegal
Actually, I kinda like the idea of route 201 being slightly out of place. It gives it a kind of 'More natural' and less 'Man-made' feel. Also, the land looks slightly hilly, and not flat, so I like that.
Thanked by:
Thanks for the Comments, I am Now about to Re-Do Route 201 and Im Gonna Give the MS Paint Grid a Go Tongue

I will post a full list soon so if people want to reserve stuff then they can Smile

Thanks

~Sooty x
Thanked by:
Can I lake Verity?
Thanked by:
(05-01-2010, 05:16 AM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: Can I lake Verity?

Yeah Sure, I will probably connect the Verity Lakefront on the End of Route 201 :L

Have Fun Smile

http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_adv...sheet/3863

Here are the Tiles I have been using Smile

Edit- 201 Smile

[Image: Route201-1.png]

Edit- 201 w/ Verity Lakefront

[Image: Route201VerityLakefront-1.png]
Thanked by:
The grass that you've pasted in doesn't line up into a grid, and the exit to Lake Verity needs a shadow.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
I will edit them soon, Im just doing sandgem town at the moment Smile
Thanked by:
The result of about two or two and a half hours work.

[Image: lakeverityfrlgrse.png]

The water looks slightly distorted because it didn't fit perfectly to the rest of the background, and I had to edit the reflect
Thanked by:
That is the goddamn smallest cave entrance I have ever seen.
Thanked by: Rhyme, Gors
sorted that issue out

[Image: lakeverityfrlgrse.png]
Thanked by:
Use Advance Map, better and faster
Thanked by:
I have advancemap but in my opinion its a pain in the frickin ass! lol
Thanked by:
I like your idea, I had thought to do something like that but never got round to it. Sigh, how I miss my free time T_T
[Image: 29.png]
Thanked by: