Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cloud Strife sprite sheets
Anyone know any place that have really good Cloud Strife advent children style outfitted sprite sheets? This sites aren't that great.
Thanked by:
yes im going to tell you exactly where one is because you just told me the site i am a member of isn't that great
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
Nice going. Registered to request, asked at the wrong place and said the ones at the site aren't good (as if you could do better). Not even said which style you're looking for, as if we all have crystal balls or something like that.
Great way to get useful response and making friends Genki ^_^
Moving to requests, god help you
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Beggars can't be choosers, etc.
Thanked by:
Hmm...Maybe you have selective reading, but Im a member of this site too. Also I the site didnt have great ADVENT CHILDREN style Cloud Strife sheets. Ive used the kingdom hearts one and made some comics with it. I need Advent Children Cloud. That are actually visible to the human eye. One more thing, I never said the site was bad, or begged. Defeated Boy, oh boy the pruce if freedom is steep...
I never requested. I ASKED for site names, you could just say you dont know any instead of being
jerks.(Ha, people who are selective readers are funny)
Forget it. Didnt mean to start a mini flame war. Lemme put things right. I like the site, but I just want the name of a site with good Cloud Strife Advent Children sprite sheets. Now that I realize how this place has so many people just waiting to insult you when you ask a question I am just going back to my original sprite site used by the Middle Ground Comics.Hmm... Even if the Marrow is Barron of Promises, Nothing Shall forstal my return. -Genesis(FF VII CrisisCore)
Thanked by:
[Image: 32568_1191856194.png]
two minutes of google search.
http://charas-project.net/resources.php?...10&fsearch=
Thanked by:
O.O....nice...ty this site makes me like it more again
Thanked by:
we already dislike you, ironically.
I'd suggest an attitude change but I doubt you'll follow it. GL
Thanked by:
I was in a bad mood. Please don't put me in another one. You guys miss read my first statement got a bad first impression cause of it.
Thanked by:
oh no a sonic fuckhead is demanding that we give him the name of sites with cloud sprites and he called tsr shitty we dont want to make him mad lets go find some stuff right away!!!!!!!!!
i dont wanna be in a flame war!!!!!!!
p.s. i was not aware """""flame wars"""""" still existed
Thanked by:
they dont lol...
Thanked by:
Sorry to point out but we have nothing to do if you was in bad mood in first place. People tend to return the way you treat them, so if you're a nice person, they usually will be kind; but if you're an arrogant jerk, they are going to be assholes with you. Keep that in mind. Don't demand respect if you don't respect the others. It's simple as that.

Also, if three or more people misinterpreted your post, maybe they didn't: maybe it was you who failed to communicate and send your message. So would you please pipe down and behave yourself.

Lastly, you got what you wanted, right? Anything else or you're good?
Thanked by:
Nah Im good. Like I tried to say b4. The site isn't bad, I just couldn't find the 1 sprite page that my friend kept going on about him having it and me not. Other than that the site has everything I need for my comics, sorry if I made anyone annoying or mad(don't lie I know I did...). Sorry also if I failed to communicate my message. TY
I am gonna make a new account cause my rep is -1...lol...and i only made one to ask for the sheet and the name "Avatar" was just the first thing that came to mind. To ppl i know at school, im one of the nicest ppl they could meet.
Thanked by:
Perhaps you guys could add a new rule to the site, stating that nobody can make any kind of request before contributing with something or making lets say, 30 posts?
Good posts, to prevent people from spamming 30 smileys, parroting unasked "advice" to claim they are "helping" or just saying "Nice!" 30 times on a row.
Thanked by: triptych