Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yay for me! I'm back!
Don't worry 'bout anything. I won't request any sprites.
Just wanna know some things 'bout spriting:
1- The best way to sprite: Hand-drawing, PC-drawing, mouth-drawing... which's the best tech to draw sprites;
2- In case of PC-drawing, what's the best program to do it;
3- ... Don't remind anything to ask now.
If I wanna know something later, I'll ask
Thanked by:
(04-29-2010, 05:33 PM)Grand JF Wrote: The best way to sprite: Hand-drawing
what does this even mean
Thanked by: Chdonga, Iceman404
(04-29-2010, 05:53 PM)sweet georgia brown Wrote:
(04-29-2010, 05:33 PM)Grand JF Wrote: The best way to sprite: Hand-drawing
what does this even mean

Get a pen and trace a circle, square, rectangle... and you will know waht I mean
Thanked by:
if by hand drawing you mean making someonthing on paper and then scan it, guess that would work for someone.

although there is no 'best way' to sprite. just do whatever is more comfortable for you.
i just remember who you are, ugh
Thanked by:
Yeah, nice to see you again too. In case of make sprites on PC, which's the best program to this?
Yep, they love me!
Thanked by:
MS Paint is enough to make sprites, actually. Paint Shop pro's layer option also helps a bit, but when it comes to spriting, the only thing that matter is the user, not the software.
Thanked by:
(04-30-2010, 10:45 PM)Maneko Wrote: MS Paint is enough to make sprites, actually. Paint Shop pro's layer option also helps a bit, but when it comes to spriting, the only thing that matter is the user, not the software.

Thanks Man!
Hey, where can I get this MS Paint?
Thanked by:
... Go to Windows's startup menu (Bottom left corner of your screen) and choose Programs --> Accesories --- > Paint.
Derp derp.
Thanked by:
Wow...nice...
Err, what about the Paint.NET?
Thanked by:
its the same thing(diferent programs, almost same functionalities)
Thanked by:
1- Pick whatever suits you
2- Pick one that you're not going to blame for your inability to make sprites. There is a number of programs listed here, all free.
3- Look! Behind you! A three-headed monkey! ... I just felt like saying this.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
MS Paint is the simplest, easiest spriting tool in existence, perfect for beginners. If you aren't capable to use it, then don't even bother trying to switch to a more complex one, honestly.
I'll mak these sprites, even if it means my life!
I'm just talking shit today...
Thanked by:
...What do you mean by mouth drawing?
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
I was wondering the same for a while, but hey it's his choice to use his month, foot, whatever to draw XP
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: