Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
JUST WHEN U THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE 2 GO BACK ON TEH INTERNETS
http://www.mywii.com.au/NewsDetail.aspx?id=2120

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Yeah I read that before. Nothing to go jumping about, another Smash Bros game was inevitable, but we still have a six year wait.

Thanked by:
He knows that there must be more than just a few new characters. Add a cool new Game Mechanic, another Subspace, and more stage parts. New stadium modes too! I love breaking targets and all, but it'd be nice to explore more areas. Maybe a platforming soccer game with the Soccer Ball item? Or how about minigames for each specific character? How about making a Smash RPG instead of an actual fighting game?

I mean, Brawl's character roster is SPOT ON. Just every other mode makes me cringe.
Thanked by:
i would have no problem if they just made an expansion to brawl

i mean, it worked with street fighter
Thanked by:
Maybe ether one of the following ideas would work for brawl....

1-Downloadable conten (It works with Final Fantasy MLAaK so why not?
2-Like what TYVON said an expansion pack
3-A SSBB Masters version, in which where there is more harder ways to unlock characters, completely revised subspace and the lost tracks new stages and the forbidden 7

other then that there should be some topic to discuss what can be improved on SSB.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Moar Characters
Story Mode based in Nintendo Locales with Nintendo enemies
All Stages return + New Stages. (What the fuck where they thinking...)

SOLD.
[Image: Ryon%20Man.png]
Thanked by:
Confessor Wrote:Moar Characters
Story Mode based in Nintendo Locales with Nintendo enemies
All Stages return + New Stages. (What the fuck where they thinking...)

SOLD.

Don't forget classic content and more items plus more epic bonuses and on the top of that more stage builder parts.

EVEN MORE MORE SOLD THERE.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Yeah, they need more:
-more levels for SSE
-better cutscenes for SSE
-more SSE enemies
-more stage builder items
-more battle stages
-more items
-more characters
-Story mode
-Isaac as a playable character instead of assist trophy
-voice actors that do more than grunt. Because Snake, Wolf, Fox, Falco, Pit, and Zero Suit Samus are the only people who actually speak
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
Make Ridley, Isaac, and Saki playable and I'm sold. EDIT: Wait, fix the WiFi too. Then I'm sold.
Thanked by:
Why do People keep forgetting Lyn. She needs to be playable

Plus, we need more than 3 female characters.
Thanked by:
And hopefully, the game disk won't destroy the next Nintendo console like Brawl did to the Wii. The very first time I popped Brawl into the Wii, I get a disk read error.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
A.J. Nitro Wrote:And hopefully, the game disk won't destroy the next Nintendo console like Brawl did to the Wii. The very first time I popped Brawl into the Wii, I get a disk read error.

here are three things that could've happened to cause that:

1. the disk you got was deffective
2. the Wii you have is defective
3. you were too impatient for your Wii to take the disk and you just shoved it in there

but I think numbers 1 and 2 are more plausable
There is nothing to understand, that's why nothing understands it
Thanked by:
koopaul Wrote:Yeah I read that before. Nothing to go jumping about, another Smash Bros game was inevitable, but we still have a six year wait.

Not nessecarily true, Melee came out only a few years after 64 did.
Thanked by:
Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:
A.J. Nitro Wrote:And hopefully, the game disk won't destroy the next Nintendo console like Brawl did to the Wii. The very first time I popped Brawl into the Wii, I get a disk read error.

here are three things that could've happened to cause that:

1. the disk you got was deffective
2. the Wii you have is defective
3. you were too impatient for your Wii to take the disk and you just shoved it in there

but I think numbers 1 and 2 are more plausable
Or something like 3% of Wiis couldn't read the dual layer disk because there was a small minute amount of dust either on the disk or the Wii, and with this 3% or so of Wiis being a little more sensative, it made it not work. It was a huge problem Nintendo actually addressed the night before Brawl came out, and had a recall program where your Wii was fixed for free.
Thanked by:
Chdonga Wrote:-better cutscenes for SSE

lolwut

SSE's cutscenes were amazing
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: