Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gaia's Sprite Thread
I doubt I can find my own sprite topic here anymore, so I guess I'll throw some stuff in here.

PM Beanie, eh. was a simple character, I'm looking for C+C on this one.

I can make more PM sprites, I'm starting simple on this style.
Thanked by:
Haha, cool!

But I think it's overdetailed...
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(08-10-2008, 04:44 PM)gorsal Wrote: Haha, cool!

But I think it's overdetailed...

Alright, I think I added too much detail around the eybrow area.. but it's one of my 'better' attempts at the style. Yes, sometimes I feel some of the characters are a little to detailed as well. (Goomba, Lakitu?)
Thanked by:
Maybe you could make the eyebrows a little less bold.
Thanked by:
(08-10-2008, 06:15 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: Maybe you could make the eyebrows a little less bold.

I COULD try that, but it had to match that of a Goomba, wich is why the comparison between the two is in the sheet. that and I could reduce the details around the eyes.
Thanked by:
Oh, didn't notice that. Well, good job then.
Thanked by:
Finally pulling some of the crap from Boo Mansion Fourms. some of these may not look okay, but they would have to do.

[Image: 21lic8y.jpg]

A WIP Smithy in MMXGB style, was annoying to make, I am NOT planning to finish this anytime soon, the BG and X is a sample boss room.

[Image: A_random_Mega_Man_tileset_by_GaiaX2.gif]

A quick MM8B (Mega Man 8 Bit) tileset I threw together, credit goes to Sprites Inc for some of the tiles.

[Image: 23mvvo8.jpg]

Two SMRPG enemies with yuck pallets. had to go through serious changes.

[Image: sdmcnb.jpg]

Who would not forget my character? well, he's in PM style (hence the BG, credit to the origional ripper) Sorry if he has too much detail though, some of the parts are like that.
Thanked by:
[Image: 29pukhd.gif]

Yep, the only one, it's the Nocturne High Pretorian. Might not be fully accurate due to that glowy thing on thier forheads wich are annyoing to sprite. Might do a basic Gizoid sometime. >.>

And yeah, I own a copy of the game.

Credit to Xeric for the origional Mighty sprite. C+C?

EDIT 1: Added additional frames and the "Mighty Box" where the Mighty edits are, as well as the parts of the Nocturne.

EDIT 2: Added movement poses.
Thanked by:
O.O Sheet, please? I can't wait for Nocturnus sprites..!
And the Gizoid sprites might just be slight Emerl edits, nothing more.
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
(10-08-2008, 04:13 PM)Miles07 Wrote: O.O Sheet, please? I can't wait for Nocturnus sprites..!
And the Gizoid sprites might just be slight Emerl edits, nothing more.

I might continue, I have free time. and the Gizoid sprites, I might do a fully reusable sheet. (the one at MFZ is really, really, incomplete, plus a little inaccuate and pillowshaded in some details, and the boots are a pain in the rear to finish. But I might work the Gizoid from there, since they are slightly based off Nocturnus armor.

EDIT: I added more stuff to the first Sonic Chronicles WIP sheet.
Thanked by:
Added a few movement frames, and a extra hit frame so it's slightly more usable in sprite comics/flash movies.
Thanked by:
Not bad, but fix the jaggedness of his head.

It's an edit of an edit? O_o

But we know you can sprite Gaia, you've shown it on PTold, so I guess it's ok.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
Oh, it's S3&K-style. I thought this was going to be Advance-style... Sad

Oh well. It's going good anyway.
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
(10-09-2008, 12:41 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: Not bad, but fix the jaggedness of his head.
Also the eyes seem to be pillowed

awesome work though
Thanked by:
[Image: i3z3me.gif]

I've been using this reference, ripped from the site. (PRNT SCRN BUTTON FTW!) and I will get to those errors once completed. So yeah. I'd also like to start a project on this also once this sheet's finished. And it's an edit of an edit because If I used Knux as a base, it's gonna be hard with the hair. So I rather really use an existing edit for this one. =/

SPOILERS BELOW:

*sigh* We need spoiler tags.. >.>
Thanked by: