Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
pokemon magma ruby and aqua sapphire revamp project
hello men as first of heart welcome by the project pokemon magma ruby and aqua sapphire neat as what the makers of pokemon had made in hearth gold and soul silver also would happen in ruby sapphire as first must I well say that wally brendan and may other uniform must have in every case may you also self consider for new islands where the 4de generation can catch as first you may consider must come self for what it in this new project

greetings maarten
Thanked by:
Is English your primary language?
Thanked by:
im sorry im very bad in english i use a translator
Thanked by:
It's pretty hard to understand what you are saying.
Thanked by:
I think he's saying R/S trainers in HG/SS style.
woop
Thanked by:
It sounds like he wants to do a remake in the vain of Heart Gold/Soul Silver.
Thanked by:
Can you post us what you've got so far?
Thanked by:
I don't think he's started...
Thanked by:
Hello Everybody, At this moment I am at home. so my mother can help me translate. My English is very bad, sorry!
I would like to make something like in Hearth gold soul silver has happened, but then for Ruby and Sapphire version. I haven made something myself, but I am planning to make Wally, Brendan and May in a new style (clothing etc.). Problem is, I can only make small spriteÅ›. Is there sombody who would like to help me or likeÅ› to do the same things?
Thanked by:
Show us the small sprites you'll make then people can see if this project is worth their time. Also, it's Heart Gold.
Thanked by:
Oke, I just finished the first sprites for this project.

[Image: 2qa5u1z.png]

brendan may wally in the magma ruby and aqua sapphire clothing
Thanked by:
double post yes i know common people this project must till life come
Thanked by:
If you wish for the project to be active, you have to show more than just three sprites-- you need to show the initiative to keep spriting. Only then will people want to assist you.
Thanked by:
this project is very not completed what alpha six say i post more pokemon magma ruby and aqua sapphire sprites and the people can see how the sprite must but now have to my sprite thread on tsr i have the sprite now completed its aqua and magma leader

here are the sprite and i made more npc

[Image: 28qu8g4.png]
Thanked by:
Cool, but I can't make any
Thanked by: