Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I realize why Spamhaul sucks so much.
Its because you guys too hard to be cool and funny. Every thread you make, makes it seem like you want attention and thanks and and.. reputation. The thank system doesn't make you a person, it makes you look like you have power over the forums. Unless, you're a moderator or a admin, but no one cares about them.. Anyways, It makes you look like a horrible prick. But, the only reason why these people try to be cool and funny, is because they're force too.
You see in TSR many members are form into groups, which I called the Hell Holes of Death(HHD). And the rest of the members that are not in these groups will always be a noob in the eyes of the HHD.
The HDD have power over the forums, because they can decide who will be cool and who will be not. It doesn't matter what you do or act, it is up to them to decide if you're in the group or not.
Which makes you noobs weak, and just want to feel important. But, you are, just not in the eyes of HDD who are the true evil members of the forums.
You should not listen to the HDD, and watch out of they thank you or rep you because if they do you'll be suck into them. And think you have the powers, but the HDD will be stronger and ruin you.
If you're the lucky ones, the HDD will make you a member and then you'll make your own group and make a bigger HDD. And more HDD will be born, and take over the forums.
And the forums is nothing but a HDD and a HDD and a HDD!!!
So, I make a list of rules on how to avoid the HDD and be a loner that isn't cool or funny.
Rule 1: Never pick sides when you see a argument, just watch.
Rule 2. Never thank anyone, even yourself.
Rule 3. Never give reps to anyone, even yourself.
Rule 4. Never get into a argument, always avoid the argument.
Rule 5. Always talk serious, and never act weak.
Rule 6. Don't be cool.
Rule 7. Don't be edgy.
Rule 8. Don't be funny.
Rule 9. Don't post in Spamhaul
Rule 10. Never gain friends, instead ignore the members on the forums.
Rule 11. Always talk smart.
Rule 12. Stay on the forums for about 2 hours a day. No more or less.
Rule 13. Never show emotions on the forums, stay relax.
Rule 14. Don't post pictures, unless it is your work that you did.
Rule 15. Don't use smilies, it is consider as a emotion.
Rule 16. Don't reply to anyone, unless it is a debate.

If you master these rules, you will survive.
Thanked by: Zac, Jdaster64
all these words are really confusing me please summarize your post in one sentence or less
Thanked by:
how are your rules faring for you??
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
the only rule in spamhaul is to be an "epic winner" ^_____________________________^
Thanked by: Stooben
holy fucking care batman what are all these words
it's a shitty forum with shitty people who cares
[Image: justin-bieber-dead.jpg]
"flame sucks" - justin bieber
Thanked by: [robo9]
(04-17-2010, 09:35 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [Image: justin-bieber-dead.jpg]
"flame sucks" - justin bieber

Sad
Thanked by:
giz why would you steal from CelebritySmackBlog.com?
Thanked by:
that's just wrong
why do i even visit spamhaul anymore all people do is break all these rules ugh i hate the internet
(04-17-2010, 09:37 PM)Dex Wrote: why do i even visit spamhaul anymore all people do is break all these rules ugh i hate the internet

But I love you.
Thanked by:
Quote:giz why would you steal from CelebritySmackBlog.com?
i do not even care enough to host the image myself
Thanked by:
please pin this topic, it's clearly very important.
Thanked by:
[Image: s2qohz.gif]
[Image: detg1h.png]