Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
More Darkstalkers 3 Rips
[Image: burnedplayers_icon.png][Image: shockedplayers_icon.png][Image: sanguepassare_icon.png]
[Image: helldunk_icon.png][Image: dizzy_icon.png][Image: enmaseki_icon.png][Image: midnightbliss_icon.png][Image: slicedplayers_icon.png][Image: yogakubisarashi_icon.png]
[Image: stungplayers_icon.png][Image: appleforyou_icon.png]

Before I continue ripping any more of these, I want to make sure it's okay. These sprites would go better in sprite sheet belonging to each character, but I've already seen people who have full sprite rips for all of these characters...but more often than not, these sprites are never included, and they're some of my favorite. Does that work for you guys?

Also, I dunno if you guys allow 'updates' to previously added sprite sheets, but I just discovered my Cursed Players sheet was missing a character, and I added it here.

Thanks in advance.
Thanked by: Maneko
We allow updates for sheets. Those are nice too.
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:
This game is nuts.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
This game saved Capcom's ass from fiscal bankrupcy after Super Street Fighter II Turbos massive flop, actually.
Thanked by:
I suppose this was an awkward way to go about this, since the sprites have already been added, but I ripped 6 more sheets and added them to the first post (the second row are all new)
Thanked by: Maneko, Ton, Davy Jones
Inflated players? Can anyone tell me how those characters become inflated and why they are even inflated in the first place?
Thanked by:
^It's due to one of Jedah's attacks, I don't remember which one though.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Hmmm... It certainly makes me think that Jedah is one of those guys who surfs the internet to find body expansion pictures for his own amusement. If that wasn't enough, he just had to inflate the other fighters (although I wish he did a better job inflating the cat girl and the green haired vampire girl...).
Thanked by:
Midnight Bliss sprites are h-h-hawt.
[Image: Intro_Project2_zpsa3f9d668.gif]
Thanked by:
these sprites are amazing, ive always played this game but never got a good look at some of these poses during an attack since the games so fast.

im guessing theres 2 versions of bishamon hell dunks? how's that possible?
Thanked by:
Hell Dunk is Raptor's special, not Bishamon's.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
no i mean theres an extra ball next to bishamon that looks similar but it's not another char. wonder if there's 2 VERSIONS of bishamonBALLS.
Thanked by:
(04-24-2010, 12:29 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: ^It's due to one of Jedah's attacks, I don't remember which one though.

It's either Finale Rosso or Nero Fautica. Rolleyes

I like how these sprites are used again in DS: Chaos Tower (in which Jedah's the final boss in arcade) .. with slight move revamps.

Great rips, been looking for some of these.
Thanked by:
Oh! And I also see there are some stung player sprites. There's not many games out there that his it's characters swell up due to bee stings, huh?

I wonder why they're not on the main site yet...
Thanked by:
Oh my god, for a second I thought these were Donovan's breasts, WTF.
Thanked by: