Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Burger = Spam!
Thumbs Down 
Burger means spam so hello BurgerHaul!!!!!!!!!

You were exspecting spam....?
OKAY Wink
Click here for spam...its so simple!
Thanked by:
how about no
this be a sig and I is bawlin!!!!
Thanked by: Sonikku, Cobalt Blue
Wait, what?
Thanked by:
Since when were burgers the same as spam?
Thanked by:
yeah, i don't think spamhaul is for you
(04-12-2010, 12:37 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: yeah, i don't think spamhaul is for you

Yah... better not give up mah day job
Thanked by:
*yeah
*my
Thanked by: Sengir, Stooben, PrettyNier
(04-12-2010, 01:47 PM)Epistaxis Wrote: *yeah
*my

uahhwhahhahwh fuckin shit
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by: PrettyNier
ITT:What we would do in the Pokemon world

I would host an underground club with Gary Oak for pokemon trainers that need to rest and want some fun...

I have a female Charizard, so I know her pussy must be really fucking deep. So I would pay Cynthia to strip off all her clothes and to basically put her whole body inside my Charizard's pussy. Then I would have everyone in the club to take turns fucking Charizard and release their loads inside her pussy. While Cynthia is inside, her job is to use her body to give Charizard great pleasure, while swim in the massive tons of cum that's being released by all the men. After everyone is done, Charizard pushes Cynthia out like a newborn baby, she then begins to drink large amounts of cum from my Charizard's pussy, Then the leftover cum will be pumped in her ass, then everyone in the club will watch as Cynthia facesits on a little girl and just shit out all the cum on her face and in her mouth, then the girl will savior the cum and drink it all and thank everyone in the club for giving her a delicious meal.
Thanked by: Woppet*, Gwen, Spade, DioShiba
savor*
Thanked by:
my ninja info cards!
Thanked by:
get the fuck out of spamhaul no jutsu!
Thanked by:
hey you stop burgering here
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lbmz8gVkvC1qcyzauo1_500.gif]
Thanked by: Sonikku
(04-12-2010, 10:49 PM)sleepy Wrote: [Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg][Image: sonic%20Hedgehog.jpg]
Thanked by: