Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zoom in Fix
implement the zoom blur fix already. firefox 3.6 is out and we need it at sprite discussion.
Thanked by:
we really do
Thanked by:
What the fuck are you talking about? It'd be cool if you explained yourself before getting pissy when we don't do it Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Maxpphire
Look: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=7259

It's as simple as this: Just add
Code:
img { image-rendering: -moz-crisp-edges; -ms-interpolation-mode: nearest-neighbor; }
to the CSS of the site (and forum especially) and the blurriness of zoomed-in images shall be gone.
(Though people could also add that line to their userchrome.css, adding it to the site would be more convenient, right?)
Thanked by:
... Or you just copy the file over to your image viewer and look at the image with no blurring that way. o_O
I can't even zoom in that far on my browsers wtf.
Thanked by:
(04-12-2010, 11:34 AM)TheouAegis Wrote: ... Or you just copy the file over to your image viewer and look at the image with no blurring that way. o_O
I can't even zoom in that far on my browsers wtf.

Most browsers can zoom in although you may have to check your browsers help section to find out how. Regardless, it just saves time not having to download the image to take a look at it.
Thanked by:
Fixed.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Wait wait wait. Does this mean I can finally upgrade my firefox from 2?
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
Sorry for the double post/bump but I just updated to Firefox 3 and the image zoom is still blurry for me; is there something I have to do to fix this or?
Thanked by:
works on specific sites. those sites who haven't implementted the CSS bit into their codes will still display bilinear filtering.

i believe you can set a css on your side, but i couldn't find any proper explanation on how to do it on windows 7's firefox
Thanked by: Stooben
Has this website had it implemented? 'Cause Dazz said "fixed" above here but it's still blurry for me. :\
Thanked by:
(05-14-2010, 02:30 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: i believe you can set a css on your side, but i couldn't find any proper explanation on how to do it on windows 7's firefox
You've got to find your firefox profile's folder (WinXP has it in "%AppData%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profilename>"). In there, you move to the subfolder "chrome". Then you create a file called "userContent.css" and put those lines into it. Whatever css stuff you put into userContent.css will be applied to all pages.
Thanked by: