dark bowser
[Image: 22.png]
LUIGI
[Image: 23.png]
Gabbie
[Image: 24.png]
enjoy
Thanked by:
Lemme just say that you inversed the colors on mario and luigi. They wear blue overalls.
Otherwise they're nice but could use some work.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
(04-09-2010, 05:54 AM)Lexou Wrote: Lemme just say that you inversed the colors on mario and luigi. They wear blue overalls.

Really? I thought the "reversed overalls" was the only particularily good part

My only advice would be studying drawing adn anatomy more.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Hoo-boy.
Where to start.

I'll give you some general tips for drawing.

First: sketch first. Don't just freehand. Seriously. Good construction is probably one of the most important things in drawing.
http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2006/05/a...ction.html
Read this. It's a bit long but it is very important that you read it and understand it. No cheating!

And, I'm afraid, to understand how to construct a character, you're going to have to draw from life. posemaniacs.com is a pretty good place to start if you can't attend art classes.

Second: Sharpen your pencils. Seriously.

Third: don't press so hard! Let's say, when you're pressing the hardest, you've got your dial turned up to 11. You probably never ever have to draw this hard. When you're sketching, keep it at around a 1 or 2; really light, so you can easily erase it if you mess up. As you start to refine your drawing, press harder. But again we're only talking about a 4 or 5; you need to draw hard enough that it's separate from your sketch, but not so hard that you can't erase it if you make a mistake.

Basically, you need a process.
If you were building a desk, you wouldn't start putting it together until you'd planned out the measurements, and actually measured and cut the wood, right?
The same principle applies to drawing.
You plan with a sketch (or several!) first, keeping construction in mind. Then you work on fixing up the lines. Then and ONLY THEN do you think about adding colour.
(04-09-2010, 05:54 AM)Lexou Wrote: Lemme just say that you inversed the colors on mario and luigi. They wear blue overalls.

(04-09-2010, 05:57 AM)Vanilla Ice Wrote:

Really? I thought the "reversed overalls" was the only particularily good part

My only advice would be studying drawing adn anatomy more.

um thanks for the advices btw i am trying to make my self better sooner
Thanked by:
Are you seriously going to ignore possibly the most useful crit you can get on this forum?
[Image: crayonz.png]
[Image: tumblr_lbmz8gVkvC1qcyzauo1_500.gif]

Nope, originally mario and luigi wore them that way.
All the way up until mario bros 3

[Image: super%20mario%20bros.%202.jpg]
this is a sig

Thanked by:
(04-09-2010, 06:16 PM)SengirDev Wrote: Are you seriously going to ignore possibly the most useful crit you can get on this forum?

of course no
Thanked by:
(04-09-2010, 05:48 AM)DARK BL0OM Wrote: [Image: 22.png]
This honestly looks more like some deformed elf with noodle arms then bowser =/
Thanked by: Gwen
a agree with you
edit
i've drawn this in my text book
[Image: 5445.png]
Thanked by: Saltonara
Fucking Jackass, you do know schools have to use Textbooks for up to ten years before getting new ones right? fuckin draw on paper, don't be one of those queers who drew 70 pages of penises in my Chem. book last year Angry
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
ugh eugh bleeaaagh *vomits all over ur thread*
[Image: glau.gif]
(04-10-2010, 01:57 PM)DARK BL0OM Wrote: a agree with you
edit
i've drawn this in my text book
[Image: 5445.png]

Epistaxis Wrote:Hoo-boy.
Where to start.

I'll give you some general tips for drawing.

First: sketch first. Don't just freehand. Seriously. Good construction is probably one of the most important things in drawing.
http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2006/05/a...ction.html
Read this. It's a bit long but it is very important that you read it and understand it. No cheating!

And, I'm afraid, to understand how to construct a character, you're going to have to draw from life. posemaniacs.com is a pretty good place to start if you can't attend art classes.

Second: Sharpen your pencils. Seriously.

Third: don't press so hard! Let's say, when you're pressing the hardest, you've got your dial turned up to 11. You probably never ever have to draw this hard. When you're sketching, keep it at around a 1 or 2; really light, so you can easily erase it if you mess up. As you start to refine your drawing, press harder. But again we're only talking about a 4 or 5; you need to draw hard enough that it's separate from your sketch, but not so hard that you can't erase it if you make a mistake.

Basically, you need a process.
If you were building a desk, you wouldn't start putting it together until you'd planned out the measurements, and actually measured and cut the wood, right?
The same principle applies to drawing.
You plan with a sketch (or several!) first, keeping construction in mind. Then you work on fixing up the lines. Then and ONLY THEN do you think about adding colour.

Sorry, I know this comes off as tremendously arrogant, but uh
read this again, please :I
Thanked by: Maxpphire
(04-10-2010, 04:25 PM)Finlandia Wrote: don't be one of those queers who drew 70 pages of penises in my Chem. book last year Angry

When you open a health book in my school,

THERE ARE DICKS EVERYWHERE.

Thanked by: