Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shadow sonic 1 style
Shadow's my favorite character, so I decided to make a sprite sheet of him, Here ya go
[Image: sonic1shadow.png]

Watcha think?

EDIT: I made the thumb
[Image: shadowthumb.png]
Thanked by:
Shadow's jet shoes don't work like that. Try a more 'rollerskater' style of animation. Speaking of which; I think you're missing quite a few animation frames, too.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Also, I think he look too happy to be Shadow.
Boo!
Thanked by:
His top spike should point downward, and it looks like his shoes were merely painted. Nearly all his frames are gone. Shadow NEVER uses peel-out.

You may need to restart the whole thing, and let us help/guide you with it through.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
Not to mention that shadow's shoes aren't pointy like sonic's and instead look a bit closer to "real" shoes.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
It's almost a recolor of various Genesis and Sega Cd rips, actually.
Thanked by: Iceman404
its the 9999999th sprite edit of shadow. and its far from being decent.
Comon guys, this is one of my earliest sonic sprites, anyways, these are my sprites, I can do anything I want with them.
[Image: mwahaha.gif][Image: onfire.gif][Image: smoking.gif]
Funny to see someone on fire, Pain to be on fire and smoking causing fire.
Thanked by:
Then show the latest ones if they are that much better. Also, why are you submitting this here when your tag says it's only allowed to be archived SOMEWHERE ELSE? Just sayin'.
Thanked by:
(04-10-2010, 11:10 PM)Oskarmandude Wrote: these are my sprites, I can do anything I want with them.
You can also ask for a lock too, just by saying that. =P

Anyways were just giving some crits, you know, C+C to help you fix up your sprite? (People always use the "first time" thing...)
If you won't accept criticism, and just "do what you want with them" your not going to get anywhere with them at all.

EDIT: Not to be mean but, after reading the credit tags: How did this get by so many people and come out like this?
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-09-2010, 01:18 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: its the 9999999th sprite edit of shadow. and its horrible
Thanked by:
(04-10-2010, 11:10 PM)Oskarmandude Wrote: Comon guys, this is one of my earliest sonic sprites, anyways, these are my sprites, I can do anything I want with them.

...you specifically asked "Whatcha Think" and we told you what was wrong with them.

Obviously if you ask for our opinion, we're going to tell you if something is wrong.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Ugh.. This is why i hate the sonic fans toda--
I mean, Dude, were you expecting to be praised with this recolor?
By the looks of it, it never was gonna get it in the first place. okay, I know I don't know that
much about spriting yet, but still I know when you're taking in the criticism as a personal insult.
don't get offended by this, take their advice and show em' you can do better. You can even do it in
a mocking matter too. Well, I hoped this little rant helped a little, and remember dude,
you'll never get better if everyone says your awesome.

(and sorry if im backseating mod i just wanted to get this out there)
Thanked by:
(04-11-2010, 01:22 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote:
(04-09-2010, 01:18 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: its the 9999999th sprite edit of shadow. and its horrible
Thanked by: Chdonga
This is.... horrible. No offense but it's a recolor, which is the worst kind of sprites. I mean, it's almost effortless to make them and you still failed. And you can't accept criticism. And stop posting recolors on your deviantart because it's not even real artwork.
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by: