Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman
[Image: megman.png]
I'll get you, Dr. Wily
[Image: advertise.png]
Thanked by:
nice expressions, lol

Megaman's chin/lower face shading looks like it was pillow and/or gradient shaded. The cannon also looks too long compared to his other arm and hand. Something about the body and the regular arm bugs me, but I'm not sure if it's O.K. or there's an actual problem.

Otherwise, great job
lol
Thanked by:
Dude those faces...they are...awesome keep them man, and I kinda dont like the arm on Megaman (right arm)
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
Needs much better colors and hues. Shading is sort sloppy everywhere and the pose really isn't interesting at all. I'm liking the faces though, but that is it.
Thanked by:
I like the style, but the shading and colors could definitely be improved upon. Try altering the hues on the face, and possibly move the body a bit to the left to balance Mega Man's stance.
Thanked by:
the expressions are great, but Megaman's facial structure looks a little off, like his chin is being sucked into his neck, or he has no chin at all.
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by:
It's Mega Man, not Megaman. (lolnobodycares)

It looks pretty good, although the head and body look a bit stretched-out. Also, the face appears to have a bit of pillow shading, despite the parts that should be there. Keep the shading under the helmet, but lower the shading on the chin and add a shadow on his chest.
Thanked by:
Not exactly sure how to fix some shading. I did add Wily though
Thanked by:
I strongly dislike the style, it looks nice but not my cup of tea. Wily looks pretty badass so far though, please finish him up, he's the only one I turthfully like.
Thanked by:
megaman's face looks better now but I'm not sure if there's more need for his face. however his body still looks a little crooked but it may just be me

wily looks great as well although his chin looks weird but I don't know if you are going for a cleft chin or just a single bump. cause if it was like a cleft the other part should stand out a bit more, unless you're trying to get that cartoony effect
lol
Thanked by:
Getting there
Thanked by:
: l . lolz nice work.
Thanked by:
i've ignored this too much, but these are suffering from various problems. megaman's right arm is literally coming out of his back, and it appears he has a belly in the place of his chest(as weird as it sounds), his thighs are bugging me, i see them as if they weren't extended(more like he's somehow standing still bending his knees), and the helmet is all messed up on its left side. light's right arm is a complete disaster, and his right hand is completely random.
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
(04-05-2010, 10:57 PM)Gameboy Wrote: [Image: megman.png]
Getting there

The electric one isn't supossed to be black and yellow? Because it look like if he hasn't the armor upper part.
Boo!
Thanked by:
looks like a river city ransomed style megaman
Formerly known as "Warrior_Kurisu"

[Image: skulltagplayer.png]
[Image: 6065c.jpg]
[Image: the_spriters_resource_member__userbar__b...54hj3o.png]
[Image: 19452n.jpg]
[Image: deviantART_userbar_by_NubisNH.png]
[Image: Userbar_Manga_Soul_Eater_by_Simonix17.png]
Thanked by: