Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zoroa Overworld Sprites & Icon
As well as a few hundred oher people, I'm hyped about the 5th Generation. I've noticed the growing number of front sprites of Zoroa and Zoroark, and some screenshots of them in fan games. So, I decided to make them for that use.
[Image: 20rtno5.png]

These are edited from Dazz's Eevee Icons and Dragoon's HGSS Eevee Overworlds.
Thanked by:
Well they look good, but did you see them in their battle form yet?
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
(03-27-2010, 04:12 PM)Andy Justicehammer Wrote: Well they look good, but did you see them in their battle form yet?

If you meant JarJar's, then the answer is yes, but I used different sprites for the palette. And sorry if I misunderstood the question/
Thanked by:
could you use a more annoying color as the background?
also oi think you should use more space for the credit tag, it appears to be a little small considering you could use bigger letters.
Thanked by:
(03-27-2010, 06:18 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: could you use a more annoying color as the background?
also oi think you should use more space for the credit tag, it appears to be a little small considering you could use bigger letters.

Yeah..just kinda used a random color for the background.

[Image: fvfj41.png]
Spaced out the credit tag and deleted a bit of the text. I may edit the actual sprites so they look less Eevee-ish, but that'll be a little hard, since it basically is an Eevee with a different color scheme with a bit of Flareon hair. That and get rid of the small eye-sore at the bottom.
[Image: s.png][Image: s.png][Image: s.png]
[Image: m9x6xk.jpg]
Thanked by: