Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
American McGee's Alice sprites
Can someone please make some 16/32-bit sprites of at least Alice, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, and the Card Soldiers from American McGee's Alice? Anything I make and publish to the Internet, I will give full credit.

I want the sprites to be in the style of a side-scrolling platformer/hack 'n slash.
Thanked by:
what do you exactly want. single sprites, sheets, sizes, styles, etc. "16/32bits" doesnt exactly says much.
Thanked by:
Standing, walking, jumping, hit/death and what else?
Another point that might be useful: are you willing to pay, trade or just asking for free?
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
(03-26-2010, 08:41 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: what do you exactly want. single sprites, sheets, sizes, styles, etc. "16/32bits" doesnt exactly says much.

Oh, sorry. Forgot to specify Embarassed I want full sheets; I'm planning on making a comic.
Thanked by:
(03-26-2010, 08:58 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Another point that might be useful: are you willing to pay, trade or just asking for free?
Thanked by:
I am just asking for the sprites; if you give a list of sprites you may want (within reason; some emulators work better on my computer than others), I can try to rip them.

Here are the sprites specifically that I want, for clarity:

Alice: Idle, walking/running, jumping, Knife attacks, Jabberwocky Staff attacks, damaged, and death. Also, throw in a single sprite of Alice with her arms raised, as I plan for a storyline in my comic where she is captured.

Hatter: Idle, walking/running, jumping*, attacks (whatever you can think of), damaged, and death.

Cheshire Cat: Idle, walking/running, jumping, attacks (whatever you can think of), damaged, and death.

Card Soldiers: Idle, walking/running, attacks (melee and ranged; the red ones used projectiles sometimes), damaged, and deaths (sliced in half, beheaded, etc.)

Note: The Mad Hatter doesn't necessarily have to be to the scale of the game, as he was a giant in the game.

*Jumping frames for the Mad Hatter are optional, as he didn't jump in the game; As I've said, I'm planning on a sequel comic to the game, so I want a decent variety of actions for the characters

Note 2: I want attacking and jumping frames for Cheshire Cat because I want him to actually contribute to whatever situations he might find himself in during my comic; he only talked to you in the game

Edit: This may be obvious, but I want the sprites to have a dark, menacing, serious appearance, to match with the overall style of the original game
Thanked by:
i'd recomend you to offer a proper money payment instead. not only because sprite rips aren't worth much in the market nowdaysm but also because it shows you're working on a serious project.
Thanked by:
But I don't have too much money... no job.
Thanked by:
wait, there was a first game?
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
i'm asuming he means the DS one.
Thanked by:
What I mean is that I want the sprites to have the style and overall feeling of the PC game. In other words, basically how the characters would look if American McGee's Alice was 2D instead of 3D. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanked by:
in that case, i recomend you to get some money first and then go for something as big as this. not because no one would make them, but its most unlikely that no one would make these for free. at least not if you dont convince someone to be part of this project.
Thanked by:
I don't know how much to offer though; I don't even have much. Like I said earlier, I currently have no job. Plus, it's proving rather difficult for me to find a decent-paying job that I will enjoy.
Thanked by:
it pays to make "the little extra effort". trust me.
Thanked by: