Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
super mario 64 rips
Hey guys! my laptop broke so now I have to use the attic computer. the hard disk space won't let me put dolphin on, but n64 games are a lot smaller! anyway, here's the first in hopefully a long series of rips.

[Image: iconupdated2.png]
I didn't include things like the 1up, cap box, and coin, or the effects, but these will be included in different sheets, so don't freak out or anything.
noticed a bug in my sheet. I'll reupload it.
fixed the bug and updated the link.
Well, when you're good, you're good.
Thanked by: Ultimecia
Hey everybody! I had some spare time so here's number two!

[Image: cciconupdated2.png]

Before anyone starts complaining, yes, I know somebody already ripped the textures. but my videogame engine uses import tiles, so it's a lot easier if I can see what I'm importing, so I'm making sheets. I also ripped the textures myself, so don't be thinking I stole them.
Also, I think the guy who supposedly ripped all the super mario 64 textures just used toad's tool 64, which is a hacking tool. I know this by the file names. He just hit the button that dumps all the textures and then put them in an archive. his doesn't include water and skyboxes. I may or may not post skyboxes just because of the hassle of dumping every single skybox tile.
The font icon is wrong, but otherwise those rips are nice
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: booscaster
Hey Everybody! I got off to a late start. my internet connection acts up sometimes . anyway, here's number 3:

[Image: c1ficonupdated2.png]

note: there is one texture that is entirely white. This is ripped from the game! it is the light in the jolly roger bay room. it is easier to see if you copy the image and throw it into paint. That's all!
Thanked by:
Wow, great job !
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
These needed to be in sheet form so badly, the only nitpick is that the font on the icons is wrong (as Ultimecia said). Just make them size 7, and color 248-248-248 (F8F8F8) rather than white.
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Hey guys! Fixed all the icons. had to go pick up some groceries. anyways, finished number four. Here it is:

[Image: cbiconupdated2.png]
May I strongly recommend this.
Icon maker thingy. Uses Java.
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
No thanks, Lexou. I enjoy do-it-yourself kind of things. Speaking of which, I had some free time, so here's number five:

[Image: cuficonupdated.png]

And with this I finish Princess Peach's castle! Hooray!
Great !
Now, Ze levels !Wink
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
Hey everyone! Switched uploading sites, so now the links just go to the image without any website around it! Also, finished number six. Here it is:

[Image: bbiconupdated.png]
Hey guys! I was really busy today, but I managed to finish number seven. Here you go:

[Image: wficon.png]
Thanked by:
Man, is being awesome, like, routine at your place ?
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
Hey, hey, hey! I'm back from church. Here is number eight:

[Image: pssiconupdated.png]

note: next one is going on page 2!
Good stuff!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: