Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FIXED Up-Right Wiggler Customs
Okay, here's the new sprites, since you all insisted.
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2973/...lercus.png

Happy now?
Sorry for the delay. I actually made the sprites the night before, but my computer crashed and I had to start all over.
New Add-Ons:
*Added Example screenshots
*Added my own original character
*Added a pointless joke, since that's popular here on TSR
*Made the sprite animations better, IE: Gave the wiggler TWO steps this time
*Added more stuff overall
[Image: threedeess.png][Image: klklkla.png]
Thanked by:
Wrong board. Moving to Sprite Discussion.
Thanked by:
Oh... What did i put it on??
Lol i'm sorry. I guess I was to excited. No wonder I couldn't find it on Sprite Discussion..
Thanked by:
your sig is fucking enormous holy shit
Thanked by:
Agreed, please shrink it.
Thanked by:
Okay. I'd like it if you'd comment on the sprites...
Thanked by:
are you
capable of having a sig that isn't completely oversized
Thanked by:
It's not THAT big. It's a couple inches long. I think you're just too lazy to scroll down the page a tad longer than before.
Just comment on the SPRITES!
Thanked by:
Quote:Just comment on the SPRITES!

There's nothing to really comment on, its okay.
Only thing I can say is to:

1.) Make the paddle animation, so the paddle doesn't look stretched.

2.) Maybe give the ball some detail?
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
THANK YOU! Anyway, it's not a paddle, it's a tennis racket. And the racket is supposed to look stretched because I rotated it. When you hit a ball with a paddle, you have to hit it where the net is, not the edge.
The ball is just a re-color from the ball that Pitchin' Chuck throws. I thought I should keep the SMW traditional style.
Thanked by:
(03-23-2010, 05:54 PM)JackMan Wrote: It's not THAT big. It's a couple inches long. I think you're just too lazy to scroll down the page a tad longer than before.
Just comment on the SPRITES!
the sprites are still edits, there's still nothing to comment on

and there's such a thing as a size limit on sigs, yours was past the MY SIG IS BIG BECAUSE MY DICK IS SMALL line
also like half of the sheet is text
Thanked by:
Oh, so we've reverted to slander now, huh? Listen. I'm new here. 'Kay? I made these sprites because people told me to fix them, and the least you could do is comment about the sprites and not about how big the signature is.
The signature only goes to so many bytes. That means I can size it however I want.
And making immature dick jokes isn't going to solve anything, now is it?
Half the sheet is text because I wanted to include examples to show people what it would look like. Also, I needed to put the information and all that bull too.
Thanked by:
(03-23-2010, 06:03 PM)JackMan Wrote: And the racket is supposed to look stretched because I rotated it.

Don't rotate or stretch/skew sprites, ever.

It never works.
Thanked by:
Why not? Nintendo did it in SMW, and they're the guys who made it.
Thanked by:
this post is so
holy shit

im just gonna tackle it in sections if thats okay with everyone here
(03-23-2010, 06:10 PM)JackMan Wrote: Oh, so we've reverted to slander now, huh? Listen. I'm new here. 'Kay? I made these sprites because people told me to fix them, and the least you could do is comment about the sprites and not about how big the signature is.
1) being new here doesn't make you exempt from having to know the rules

2)you were told to make sprites, but everything here is a recolor or an edit. you made jack shit

3)i already did comment about the sprites, hurr. they're edits, there's nothing to say

Quote:The signature only goes to so many bytes. That means I can size it however I want.
i find it funny that you're still trying to defend your 'right' to have a huge sig when a mod already told you it was too big

Quote:And making immature dick jokes isn't going to solve anything, now is it?
Half the sheet is text because I wanted to include examples to show people what it would look like. Also, I needed to put the information and all that bull too.
if you have a problem with dick jokes, get off of tsr
just sayin

also
the problem i have with the amount of text in the sheet is actually a legitimate concern

the point of a sprite sheet is for sprites to be the main focus, when you get that much text in there you look like a generic knows-nothing 9 year old from anywhere suburbia, usa who thinks his sheet is god's gift to sprites

im trying hard not to be an ass right now but
you're making it

so

fucking

hard
Thanked by: