Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello. ^^
I'm sorry about what happened a week ago, but this is not an apology topic. I just want to make a proper introduction.

I'm Innocence. I am known in other forums as "Ashura" or "RelmM." Most people on other forums know me as the "guy who draws other people things." I'm a cartoonist. My idol is Don Bluth, so my own style is based off his (somewhat). I gain small satisfaction from improving my art. However, I get the most satisfaction from seeing other people's happy reactions from getting a gift drawing from me. I've made multiple request threads in several forums, but most of them (4, I think) were in the Mario Fan Games Galaxy. I don't like MFGG that much anymore, so I rarely post there.

I now frequently visit forums such as Youchew and Sonic Retro, but not as frequently as MFGG in 2006. I think this forum is full of cool members, and I hope to make a request topic here soon.

So anyways, hi! ^^;
NOPE.
Thanked by:
hey dazz just so you know i have a legitimate reason for being an ass here
no reason to reword that last pm you sent me

[Image: 1267975824031.jpg]

if you're still gonna act like you did in that last art thread
kindly fuck off
we don't need you acting like you do/did on mfgg, when people give crits, however mean they may be, they all have an element of truth to them. you don't need to report every post that isn't full of smooth shiny tongues shooting straight up your urethra(although hearing about this over msn and skype is just /H E H/) you don't need to ignore the posts that aren't compliments, and you don't need to refuse to acknowledge that people you don't like just plain don't exist because it's fucken hilarious to watch
and from what i remember you're like 22
not 4(you sure as hell act like it though)

SO IM GONNA SAY THIS A 15TH TIME BECAUSE YOU KNOW IVE TOLD YOU THIS ON MFGG BEFORE, AND SHAWN MADE THAT WHOLE 7 PAGE THREAD ARGUING WITH YOU OVER THIS EXACT POINT IM TRYING TO GET ACROSS AND THEN HE GOT SUSPENDED FOR 'TROLLING'
people don't need to be nice when giving crits
when someone takes the time to try and explain what's wrong with your work
they can approach the subject however they damn well please
there's not some unwritted rule that states "YOU MUST BE NICE WHEN GIVING CRIT"
you're just a butthurt distinguished gentleman

have a nice fucken day
welcome to tsr

oh and also there's this
i have this problem with all of your art ever:
Quote:[7:40:52 PM] crayola_sucks777777787: oh too bad most professional artists don't develop a style until they get to a comftorably good point with their art
[7:41:12 PM] crayola_sucks777777787: because even art styles have to have some sort of grasp on basic anatomy
[7:41:14 PM] crayola_sucks777777787: and structure
[7:41:17 PM] crayola_sucks777777787: but yknow
[7:41:28 PM] crayola_sucks777777787: no one actually bothers with that because it takes too much effort
[7:41:43 PM] crayola_sucks777777787: and they're looking for quick fame and recognition
Thanked by:
To be honest I have to agree with 1up here.

Not sure what you did but from what I was told you don't like taking crits on your art. Yeah you should expect crits on your art here and I can tell you that we don't candy coat them either.

From myself I try not to be rude about it but I can be rather blunt about it and the most of us here are rather blunt about our crits. Zeemort is actually probably one of the best crit givers on here so don't give us any shit for telling you how to improve your art and you'll work out fine here.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
hey, welcome to tsr! enjoy your stay!
Thanked by:
[Image: National_Pai_Day_by_Ashurasonic.png]
do you by chance know how lightsources work because this is a nightmare please learn how to shade comprehensibly peace
[Image: detg1h.png]
Thanked by:
Welcome to tSR. Listen to what everyone else has said previously and you'll be fine.
Thanked by:
1up: I've been ignoring you, but I guess you're really determined on "exposing" me.

I'm not a critic-proof person. I take any criticism really well, I realize that almost all critique have an element of truth to them. I just absolutely *hate* it when people use "witty" ways to criticize people. However, critics should not sugar-coat their advice; they should blunt and informative, not witty and funny. How would you like it if I said, "I didn't know mario was jamacian" to one of your Mario drawings? Would you prefer that over "I think Mario's skin is too dark. He's caucasian, so his skin should be lighter"? Both are saying the same thing, but one makes the critic look like a dick. I would listen to both critics, but I would prefer to hear the more blunt one.

There are also the trolls, which I don't listen to. Critique from them is meant to" hurt" me. Those are from people I do not like, so I ignore them. That's another story, though.

I don't even recall Shawn getting banned while arguing with me in that "criticism, shut up and listen" topic.

Maybe I should refer you to this topic I made in Penny Arcade's "art" forum.
http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=22682

People were blunt and told me the problems of my drawings. I listened to them and kindly replied, because they were not sugar-coating anything and *most importantly* being really helpful.

I also took a figure drawing/drawing I in college. They were both 3 hours long, and both classes made me draw realistically. The first one made me draw nude models, and the second one made me draw still life. I got A's in both of them, but most importantly, I improved... somewhat (your mileage may vary). Realism is not my "thing", but I try to make my drawings as believable as possible. I'm a cartoonist at heart, and I know my fundamentals to some degree.
(03-22-2010, 06:55 PM)morgan assholes Wrote: do you by chance know how lightsources work because this is a nightmare please learn how to shade comprehensibly peace

I had to rush on the coloring, since I only had one hour to color it.
NOPE.
Thanked by:
see it's funny because you literally banned me from mfgg multiple times for doing what you're explaining in that first paragraph

and i would honestly prefer that first one
you want to know why?
they're both perfectly valid, but the first one requires you to personally rethink your piece

"right so the skin is too dark im guessing"
"well i changed the skin, and i'm noticing a ton of new problems now"
"hmm, man changing the skin color made me notice a few other problems on here"

as opposed to getting the other comment where you simply go
"oh ok"
change the skin color
and ignore/dont notice the other problems
i feel like i've had to explain this to you at least 4 times already

also
Quote:but I guess you're really determined on "exposing" me.
haha no
i just love that you think that's why im doing this
no you just look like a 4 year old "1up doesn't exist, he's just like ghosts!"

besides, most people already know you act like a butthurt douche so i wouldn't be 'exposing' anything that people weren't already aware of
Thanked by:
Um, that's not how it works..

I usually notice other problems when fixing specific mistakes. It doesn't matter how the critic says it. >>; I think most artists are like that.

Also, stop calling me out and insulting me. I'm a very nice person at heart. People who have talked to me on AIM have seen my nice side. Maybe you should let go of your hostile intentions and chat with me sometime on pidgin.
NOPE.
Thanked by:
Hello, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and remember constructive criticism in art is a good thing if you need help as well as taking your time just in case to get it reasonably right.

(03-22-2010, 06:26 PM)Innocence Wrote: Youchew

Oh no, not that place. Not that place, sure I go on there (you may see someone with a blue name with the least posts who looks around the tennis cafe) but it definately isn't the best place to be even though I know quite a lot there. In fact I heard cases of people there coming here but usually they fade away back there. Some ex-PT people are there though like Toony for instance.
Thanked by:
(03-22-2010, 07:24 PM)Innocence Wrote: Maybe you should let go of your hostile intentions and chat with me sometime on pidgin.
nah

i refuse to believe someone can suddenly change as much as you're pretending to

people change, yes
but there's no fucken way anyone can make a complete 360° turn without faking most of it
you're still the crybaby bitch you've always been somewhere in there
it'll show up eventually

but hey if by some fucken miracle your balls actually dropped, then
actually nevermind

/heh/
Thanked by:
Maybe you should talk to Ravan about me. I've known him for 3+ years. He has a good idea on what I'm talking about...
NOPE.
Thanked by:
(03-22-2010, 07:05 PM)Innocence Wrote: I don't even recall Shawn getting banned while arguing with me in that "criticism, shut up and listen" topic.
what do i have to do with this? STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!

really though idc what anyone does atm. if you say youve changed, ill believe you until i see otherwise and so far it looks like youre taking criticism into consideration(finally).

CARRY ON WITH YOUR LITTLE PRISSY ARGUMENT, KIDS
Thanked by:
(03-22-2010, 09:00 PM)Black Jack Wrote:
(03-22-2010, 07:05 PM)Innocence Wrote: I don't even recall Shawn getting banned while arguing with me in that "criticism, shut up and listen" topic.
what do i have to do with this? STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!

really though idc what anyone does atm. if you say youve changed, ill believe you until i see otherwise and so far it looks like youre taking criticism into consideration(finally).

CARRY ON WITH YOUR LITTLE PRISSY ARGUMENT, KIDS

Hey Shawn.

I've always taken crit into consideration. I guess I don't do it often enough (posting revisions and such.) Nice to know that you're seeing it in action. =P

Also, Shiny Meditits never forget >=[
NOPE.
Thanked by:
you arent taking crit right now.
Thanked by: