Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
HG/SS Discussion.
I imagine nobody has made this thread yet because they are busy playing.

Discuss how far you are, what pokemon you have, how many badges you've got etc.

I just beat Whitney, now i have to slay that Ent.
Wasn't there supposed to be an 8-bit classic radio channel?
this is a sig

Thanked by:
Just got to Goldenrod City, got a Bike, Have a Kakuna and Abra in the Daycare, and my Team's currently Quilava, Rattata, Pidgeotto, and Flaaffy

I'd be farther but I had to charge my DSi...

Edit: I think you're Talking about the GB Player...I don't know where you find that Key Item
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-14-2010, 06:02 PM)Woppet Wrote: I imagine nobody has made this thread yet because they are busy playing.

Discuss how far you are, what pokemon you have, how many badges you've got etc.

I just beat Whitney, now i have to slay that Ent.
Wasn't there supposed to be an 8-bit classic radio channel?

as far as I know you get the 8-bit radio channel after beating all 16 gyms, I can be wrong though...

anyways, not playing this for a while because my R4 is nuts and decide to crash all day and the german release is in 2 weeks :>
[Image: 6SqMy.gif][Image: 6SqMy.gif]
« Ref »
« »
Thanked by:
didnt get it today. eh

ill get it tomorrow or someday
Thanked by:
guys, go to toys r us if youre gonna pick it up. they gave me a tshirt and a "basics kit" which has a cleaning cloth plus two stylus and those ds cartridge holders, one silver one gold, each holds 4 games.
Thanked by:
I'm mostly where everyone else is. With D/P healp, I might main this Ryhorn. Could'a gone farther but DSi needed charging.
Thanked by:
in dark cave looking for dunsparce since i want it early

gonna be in here for a good 20 years.
[Image: 29bzekz.png][Image: vdwegohard.png][Image: 29bzekz.png][Image: weedg.png]

TEAM ROCKET POPPIN BOTTLES ALL DAY AND NITE, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Thanked by:
break rocks
2450 6809 5580
Thanked by:
had to restart three times, just beat falkner
Thanked by:
Why did you have to restart?
this is a sig

Thanked by:
Bought my copy today still playing it, must put it down........Yeah right.

Also I have 3 badges so far. Got a Croconaw, Pidgeotto, Butterfree, and Rattata. Also @ JoshR: I think the GB player is after you get all the badges and beat the elite four and go to Kanto, I dunno that's what I heard.
Thanked by:
I am on my way to Goldenrod, couldn't find Rock smash, also my team is Furret, Quilava, Togepi, Bellsprout, and a hoppip. the last 4 need training to get caught up to furret and quilava, haha.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
2 words:

Passerby Boy.
[Image: 29bzekz.png][Image: vdwegohard.png][Image: 29bzekz.png][Image: weedg.png]

TEAM ROCKET POPPIN BOTTLES ALL DAY AND NITE, SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
I ended up getting my copy today and I wanted to get a DS, but Gamestop didn't have any.

looks like i'm using emulation for now.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
In the Slowpoke Well. Current team; Totodile, Mareep, Rattata, Togepi, Treecko, and Eevee. (Yes, I sent a couple over from DP. But they started at level 1, so it's all good.)
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: