Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3rd Eye
I've been working tirelessly at getting a solid development structure and team together. the game will be a very ambitious undertaking and will require very talented minds to pull off properly. it is being developed using GameMaker 8 and will feature many smaller "mini-games", for lack of a better word, so there is room for many different styles. i will be a jack of all trades developing any and all things as needed (or all things if no help lol) and will be doing most of the music and sounds myself. i'm looking mainly for artists and coders for now but all are welcome provided you can bring something to the table. i don't have space or time to go into all the details here but if you have any spark of interest in working on a game very unique in concept and dynamic game-play then please e-mail me or contact me on xfire and i will give you a copy of design document which covers the game fairly well. thank you for your time and hope to hear from you all soon!!! happy gaming to all and a relentless development to the rest!!!!

-email= rezent777@gmail.com
-xfire= http://www.xfire.com/profile/rezent/

-updated to include WIP design doc!!!

Attached Files
.doc   3rdEyedesign.doc (Size: 113 KB / Downloads: 151)
Thanked by:
there is definitely space to explain it
and you have time to explain it to people who contact you

so why not just put all the details here

or just, y'know, upload the design doc or something
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Tea
(03-10-2010, 11:46 AM)Vipershark Wrote: there is definitely space to explain it
and you have time to explain it to people who contact you

so why not just put all the details here

or just, y'know, upload the design doc or something

well now can do! updating post to include WIP dev doc. sorry for that very busy lol.
Thanked by:
cant you just copy and paste the text into your post? cuz i cant read it on my comp.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
(03-10-2010, 01:06 PM)Tea Wrote: cant you just copy and paste the text into your post? cuz i cant read it on my comp.

sorry much to big! also it's being updated constantly. you can use open office, which is completely free, to view if you do not have ms office. thanx for your interest!!
Thanked by:
Might join but can't read it, so can you give a summary. I can use gm8, and can sprite a bit.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
thanx Tea!! appreciate it.
Thanked by: